Sub-Zero 400 Series 27" Wine Storage Refrigerator, Model 427RGRH
(Click hyperlink text to view)
Eight shelves of wine storage above with two refrigerated drawers underneath. The two individually controlled wine storage zones hold up to 78 bottles.
- Full-size wine storage unit with 78 (750 ml) bottle capacity and two refrigerator storage drawers
- Integrated design accepts custom wood or stainless steel door panels offered in three stainless finishes
- Refrigeration system allows individual temperature control of the two wine compartments and ideal humidity
- Display shelf for those prize bottles is illuminated with discreet lighting mounted in the control panel
- Sturdy, rustproof wire shelves accommodate standard 750 ml bottles, half-bottles, as well as magnums
- Roller-glide shelves faced with natural cherry wood have a three-quarter extension for easy access
- Soft low voltage lighting
- Service light indicator, optional lock and tie-in to home security system
- Solid door unit can be special ordered
- UV resistant glass protection
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty - exclusions apply - see warranty terms
- Door Options:
- Glass Door (standard)
- Solid Door
- High Altitude Glass Door
Wine storage Capacity: 78 Bottles (750 ml)
Refrigerator Capacity: 5.3 cu ft (150 L)
- 78 Bottles Capacity
- 8 Shelves
- 9 Bottles per Shelf
- 6 Bottles (Display Shelf)
- 54 Bottles (Top Zone)
- 24 Bottles (Bottom Zone)
- 2 Refrigerated Drawers (5.3 cu. ft.)
- Electrical Requirements: 115 V AC, 60 Hz, 15-amp circuit
- Height: 80" (2032 mm)
- Width: 27" (686 mm)
- Depth: 24" (610 mm)
- Door/Drawer Clearance: 25-1/2" (648 mm)
- Shipping: 410 lbs (186 kg)
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY*
For two years from the date of original installation, this Sub-Zero product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Sub-Zero under the above warranty must be performed by Sub-Zero factory certified service, unless otherwise specified by Sub-Zero, Inc. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
FULL FIVE YEAR SEALED SYSTEM WARRANTY
For five years from the date of original installation, this Sub-Zero product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, these parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship: compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing. All service provided by Sub-Zero under the above warranty must be performed by Sub-Zero factory certified service, unless otherwise specified by Sub-Zero, Inc. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
LIMITED TWELVE YEAR SEALED SYSTEM WARRANTY
For twelve years from the date of original installation, Sub-Zero will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship: compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing. If the owner uses Sub-Zero factory certified service, the service provider will repair or replace these parts with the owner paying for all other costs, including labor. If the owner uses non-certified service, the owner must contact Sub-Zero, Inc. (using the information below) to receive repaired or replacement parts. Sub-Zero will not reimburse the owner for parts purchased from non-certified service or other sources.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO EACH WARRANTY
The warranty applies only to products installed for normal residential use. The warranty applies only to products installed in any one of the fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia or the ten provinces of Canada. This warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT SUB-ZERO, INC.
WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF
LAW. SUB-ZERO, INC. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES
ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS,
IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also
have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service and the name of Sub-Zero factory certified service nearest you, contact
Sub-Zero, Inc., P.O. Box 44848, Madison, WI 53744; check the contact & support section of our website,
subzero.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-222-7820.
*Stainless steel (doors, panels, handles, product frames and interior surfaces) are covered by a limited
60-day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
*Replacement water filters and air purification cartridges are not covered by the product warranty.