Sub-Zero 700 Series 27" Integrated Bottom Mount Refrigerator Icemaker/Freezer, Model 700TCIRHD
(Click hyperlink text to view)
An upper freezer cabinet with two freezer drawers beneath. In total you get more than 15 cubic feet of freezer space that fits perfectly into the décor of any room.
- Tall combination unit with upper cabinet refrigerator and freezer storage drawers
- Model 700TCI has automatic ice maker
- Integrated design for "point-of-use refrigeration" anywhere in the home
- Dual refrigeration system with two distinct temperature zones ensures the freshest food and energy efficiency
- Electronic controls are up front and easy to use
- Flat to the ceiling bright lighting in cabinet and drawers
- A door alarm will let you know with an audible beeping if a door or drawer is left open
- Refrigerator deli-drawer for storage of smaller items
- A 90° door stop is built into the patented hinge
- Meets strict Department of Energy requirements
- UL approved for US and Canada
- Two, five and twelve-year residential warranty - exclusions apply - see warranty terms
- Combined Drawers:
- 5.1 cu. ft. of Storage
- 2 Removable Drawer Dividers
- Ice Maker Optional (700TCI)
- (1 Removable Divider when Ice Maker ordered
- Refrigerator Capacity 10.2 cu ft (289 L)
- Freezer Capacity 5.1 cu ft (144 L)
- Electrical Requirements: 115 VAC, 60 Hz, 15-amp circuit
- Annual Energy Usage: 540 kWh/$45 (Based on 8.29 cents per kilowatt hour)
- Door and drawer front panels with handles, in classic, platinum and carbon stainless steel
- Handles in classic, platinum and carbon stainless steel
- Dual installation kit
- Dozen egg container with lid
- Shelf and crisper assembly
- Electrical transformer
- Height: 80" (2032 mm)
- Width: 27" (686 mm)
- Depth: 24" (610 mm)
- Door Clearance: 25-1/2" (648 mm)
- Drawer Clearance 19-1/2" (495 mm)
- Shipping: 360 lbs (163 kg)
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
FULL TWO YEAR WARRANTY*
For two years from the date of original installation, this Sub-Zero product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, any part of the product that proves to be defective in materials or workmanship. All service provided by Sub-Zero under the above warranty must be performed by Sub-Zero factory certified service, unless otherwise specified by Sub-Zero, Inc. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
FULL FIVE YEAR SEALED SYSTEM WARRANTY
For five years from the date of original installation, this Sub-Zero product warranty covers all parts and labor to repair or replace, under normal residential use, these parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship: compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing. All service provided by Sub-Zero under the above warranty must be performed by Sub-Zero factory certified service, unless otherwise specified by Sub-Zero, Inc. Service will be provided during normal business hours.
LIMITED TWELVE YEAR SEALED SYSTEM WARRANTY
For twelve years from the date of original installation, Sub-Zero will repair or replace the following parts that prove to be defective in materials or workmanship: compressor, condenser, evaporator, drier and all connecting tubing. If the owner uses Sub-Zero factory certified service, the service provider will repair or replace these parts with the owner paying for all other costs, including labor. If the owner uses non-certified service, the owner must contact Sub-Zero, Inc. (using the information below) to receive repaired or replacement parts. Sub-Zero will not reimburse the owner for parts purchased from non-certified service or other sources.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO EACH WARRANTY
The warranty applies only to products installed for normal residential use. The warranty applies only to products installed in any one of the fifty states of the United States, the District of Columbia or the ten provinces of Canada. This warranty does not cover any parts or labor to correct any defect caused by negligence, accident or improper use, maintenance, installation, service or repair.
THE REMEDIES DESCRIBED ABOVE FOR EACH WARRANTY ARE THE ONLY ONES THAT SUB-ZERO, INC.
WILL PROVIDE, EITHER UNDER THIS WARRANTY OR UNDER ANY WARRANTY ARISING BY OPERATION OF
LAW. SUB-ZERO, INC. WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES
ARISING FROM THE BREACH OF THIS WARRANTY OR ANY OTHER WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS,
IMPLIED OR STATUTORY.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above
limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also
have other legal rights that vary from state to state.
To receive parts and/or service and the name of Sub-Zero factory certified service nearest you, contact
Sub-Zero, Inc., P.O. Box 44848, Madison, WI 53744; check the contact & support section of our website,
subzero.com, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-222-7820.
*Stainless steel (doors, panels, handles, product frames and interior surfaces) are covered by a limited
60-day parts and labor warranty for cosmetic defects.
*Replacement water filters and air purification cartridges are not covered by the product warranty.