Olympus E-PL1 Black 12.3 Megapixel Digital Camera - EPL1BLK
The new Olympus PEN E-PL1 is truly greater than the sum of its parts. This surprisingly small camera body is packed with technology normally found in bigger, bulkier cameras and High Definition (HD) camcorders. With features like interchangeable lenses, the new Live Guide and one-touch HD video — the E-PL1 is an easy-to-use and portable all-in-one package that travels with you to capture all the details of your life.
NEW DIRECT BUTTON FOR HD MOVIES.
Recording HD movies with the E-PL1 is simple thanks to an easy-to-reach red "direct button" (red record button) on the back of the camera body. If you're about to snap a photo and you realize a video would capture the spirit of the scene even better, simply press the record button and instantly you're capturing videos! Easily toggle back and forth between capturing stills and video by using your index finger to press the shutter button or your thumb to press the red record button. Having the ability to shoot still images and videos opens up a world of imaging possibilities.
NEW EASY-TO-USE LIVE GUIDE SETS THE SCENE BEFORE YOU SHOOT.
The E-PL1's Live Guide simplifies great photography and gets the results you desire at the touch of a button. Want a brighter or darker subject, or a sharper or softer background? Want more vivid or muted color in your shot? Want warmer or cooler tones? Simply press ok while in iAuto, select Live Guide and press up or down arrows on the back of the camera to slide through all these photographic effects on the LCD and make adjustments before snapping the shot. Forget about learning technical things like f-stops, shutter speed and white balance, and jump right in by composing, adjusting exposure and more within your scene before the shot is taken. Helpful tips for photographing children, pets, flowers and more are also available.
EXPAND YOUR CREATIVE HORIZONS WITH BUILT-IN EFFECTS.
Olympus appreciates that you may not have hours to spend retouching your images on the computer. The E-PL1 has six in-camera Art Filters, including a new filter called Gentle Sepia. This filter gives your images and videos a soft warm sepia cast similar to historical images from the early days of photography, and joins Pop Art, Soft Focus, Pin Hole, Grainy Film and Diorama (the filter that makes everything look as small as the E-PL1). With the E-PL1's Multiple Exposure function available for still image capture, you are free to tell a visual story your way. The image capture options enable you to shoot one shot, then another and combine them in real time, or capture both shots separately and combine them within the camera later.
STABILIZE ALL OF YOUR LENSES.
Instead of selling more expensive lenses that have image stabilization inside them, Olympus takes a different approach by having image stabilization built right into the body of the E-PL1. That means that any lens attached to the E-PL1 will deliver blur-free images thanks to three modes of In-body Image Stabilization that automatically compensate for camera shake in low light or when shooting without a tripod. Since the PEN cameras are the world's smallest interchangeable lens cameras with In-body Image Stabilization, you'll feel comfortable taking the E-PL1 on the road with you to capture the action.
BIG SENSOR, NOT A BIG BODY.
At the heart of the E-PL1 is a large-size image sensor that's the same sensor as the one inside the Olympus E-30 and E-620 Digital SLR models. The only difference between this sensor and what the pros use is that this big sensor is inside the much smaller body of the E-PL1. This high-performance 12.3-megapixel Live MOS image sensor (8 times larger than the average point-and-shoot camera sensor) delivers excellent dynamic range, accurate color fidelity, and state-of-the-art technology to reduce noise and capture fine image details in both highlight and shadow areas.
NEW POP-UP FLASH.
The E-PL1 is the first camera in the Olympus PEN series with a built-in pop-up flash that makes it easy to illuminate low-light subjects, reduce red eye, and fill in dark areas. The camera is also compatible with a range of optional external flashes including the Olympus FL-36R and FL-50R that can be controlled wirelessly by the E-PL1, so you can dynamically control lighting.
LENSES AND ACCESSORIES.
Get more out of the E-PL1 with an expanded line of exclusive Micro Four Thirds lenses that deliver uncompromising image quality and brightness in a compact package. A variety of cases and accessories are available, and an adapter lets you use standard Four Thirds lenses.
IN-CAMERA SLIDESHOW WITH SOUND.
Slideshows have never been easier or more fun to create. The E-PL1's enhanced playback functions allow you to employ effective fade-in/fade-out techniques, control the movie/still mix and speed, add captivating musical soundtracks, and much more.
IAUTO AND IENHANCE.
The iAuto mode automatically identifies what you're shooting and adjusts settings for you to capture the best result depending on the situation. With iEnhance the warm yellow and orange colors of a sunset are heightened to a dramatically lifelike color that's truer to what you see with the naked eye. iEnhance can be used in any mode, and automatically engages when in iAuto to enrich color in any subject.
TruePic V IMAGE PROCESSOR.
In addition to more detail, the image sensor, combined with the next-generation TruePic V Image Processor, delivers excellent dynamic range, accurate color fidelity and reduced noise, all the way up to 3200 ISO.
19 SCENE-SELECT MODES.
From portraits to sunset shots, the E-PL1 is equipped with 19 Scene-Select modes for effortless picture taking, including Fireworks, Sunset, Children, Macro and Panorama, to name a few. Capturing beautiful portraits is easy with the ePortrait Mode that enables you to smooth your subject's complexion.
- HD MOVIE WITH MANUAL CONTROL, ART FILTER MOVIE, AND NEW DIRECT MOVIE BUTTON
Shoot movies at 30 frames per second, with high-quality sound, in 720p with available manual control over aperture and shutter speed. This new level of control allows you to express your vision exactly how you want in your HD videos. A Direct HD Movie Button switches you from still to movie mode with the press of a button. You can also capture HD video (720p) using one of the six Art Filters for more creative shooting options.
- NEW EASY-TO USE-LIVE GUIDE CONTROL
Seeing the results before you shoot can change the way you take a picture. Want more vivid or muted color in your shot? Want warmer or cooler hues? Want a brighter or darker subject, or a sharper or softer background? Or maybe you want to capture the fast-moving action of your subject with a little artistic blur, or perhaps freeze the action? Simply set the camera to iAuto, press OK to engage Live Guide, then press the up and down arrows on the back of the E-PL1 to easily slide through numerous photographic effects. Make adjustments and watch the LCD as the effects are made live -- before the image is captured! Live Guide also features a Tips section on how to compose a shot or shoot kids, pets, flowers and more.
- BUILT-IN FLASH
Use the pop-up flash to easily illuminate low-light subjects. The camera is also compatible with a range of optional external flashes including the Olympus FL-14, -- and the E-PL1 has wireless flash control using the FL-36R and FL-50R -- for dynamic lighting control.
- IN-CAMERA ART FILTERS
With six in-camera Art Filters (Pop Art, Soft Focus, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama and our new Gentle Sepia filter) you can explore your artistic side while taking both still shots and HD video. The Art Filters can be applied as you shoot, no additional software required.
- 12.3 MEGAPIXEL
The E-PL1’s powerful 12.3 megapixel Live-MOS sensor packs a powerful high-quality imaging punch for such a compact camera, allowing you to capture more detail than ever before. The Live MOS image sensor delivers excellent dynamic range, accurate color fidelity and fine image details in both highlight and shadow areas.
- IN-BODY IMAGE STABILIZATION
Say goodbye to blurry images. In both still and movie modes - the E-PL1 Image Stabilization excels. The E-PL1’s three-mode In-body Image Stabilization system compensates for up to three shutter speed steps in the still shooting modes with any of its interchangeable lenses: Mode 1 for general shooting, Mode 2 for creative high-speed horizontal capture, and Mode 3 for high-speed vertical capture. The camera's Mechanical Image Stabilization automatically compensates for camera shake in low-light situations or when using a telephoto lens. In the Movie Modes the advanced Electronic Image Stabilization tracts the images both vertically and horizontally to achieve clear sharp movies, matching the performance of the in body IS.
- COMPACT SIZE, INTERCHANGEABLE LENSES
We’ve packed a big sensor into a small camera. The stylish design of the Olympus PEN E-PL1 is much more compact than a traditional DSLR, but it still provides the option of interchangeable lenses -- giving you the freedom to take great pictures wherever you go. Whether it’s around the block or around the world.
- IN-CAMERA SLIDESHOW WITH SOUND
Slideshows have never been easier or more fun to create. The E-PL1’s enhanced playback functions allow you to employ effective fade-in/fade-out techniques, control the movie/still mix and speed, add captivating musical soundtracks, and much more.
- MULTIPLE EXPOSURE
Multiple Exposure makes heightened creativity an easily-obtained objective. Two frames can be combined to create an image uniquely yours. Images can be combined in playback mode or directly on the LCD
- iAUTO WITH iENHANCE
iAuto automatically identifies the scene you're shooting – portrait, landscape, night portrait, macro, or sport – and adjusts the settings to optimize results. iEnhance can be used in any mode, and automatically engages when using iAuto to enrich color in any subject, just as the human eye sees it.
- TRUEPIC V IMAGE PROCESSOR
In addition to more detail, the image sensor, combined with the next-generation TruePic V Image Processor, delivers excellent dynamic range, accurate color fidelity and reduced noise, all the way up to 3200 ISO.
- 19 AUTOMATIC SCENE-SELECT MODES
The E-PL1 is equipped with 19 scene-select modes for effortless picture taking. Standard scene modes like Night-Scene, Portrait and Landscape are easy-to-use solutions for everyday shooting.
- DUST REDUCTION SYSTEM
A Dust Reduction System assures spot-free images. Every time you turn on the camera, the patented Supersonic Wave Filter silently vibrates, flinging and collecting dust so that it cannot interfere with the picture imaging at any time.
- AF LIVE VIEW WITH AF TRACKING
AF Live View works as seamlessly as a point-and-shoot to display subjects, in focus, on the LCD the instant the shutter is pressed half way. AF Tracking locks your subject into focus right on the LCD, and constantly adjusts focus and brightness whether you or your subject is moving. With this mode, a simple push of the AF button and shutter release enables you to keep fast-moving and unpredictable subjects in focus
- IN-CAMERA EDITING
Make changes to your image after the shot, right in the camera. Adjust for red eye, crop an image, change the aspect ratio or saturation, change your image to black and white -- and much more! In-Camera jpeg edit functions allow you to quickly tweak your images right in the camera so you can easily upload them to your favorite web site and share them with friends and family. (perfect!)
- FACE DETECTION
A Face Detection function reduces the chance of blurry faces when shooting groups of people—up to eight subjects at once—even if they're moving while you're pressing the shutter button.
- SHADOW ADJUSTMENT TECHNOLOGY
Shadow Adjustment Technology corrects for extreme light variations with high-tech efficiency. It can also be used in post-editing.
The ePortrait Scene-Select mode is useful for smoothing out the facial features of your subjects, which is a tremendous plus for High Definition video playback, or apply ePortrait post shot via .jpeg edit.
- MULTIPLE ASPECT RATIO SHOOTING
The E-PL1 lets you select one of four Aspect Ratios (4:3, 3.2, 16.9 and 6.6) that help frame your images to whatever proportions you'd like. Aspect ratios are available for still photo and HD movie capture, for everything from conventional enlargements to viewing on widescreen monitors.
- ACCESSORY PORT
The E-PL1 includes a port for new accessories including the SEMA-1 Microphone adapter set and the VF-2 live-finder, a detachable electronic viewfinder. The viewfinder easily slides onto the camera's accessory port and hot shoe to provide 1.15x magnification for a 100% field of view. The VF-2 rotates up 90 degrees which is useful when shooting subjects from challenging angles. The external accessory port also allows for connection with the new EMA-1 external microphone adapter for enhanced audio capture.
- MICRO FOUR THIRDS MOUNT
The Micro Four Thirds Mount on the E-PL1 provides many key benefits, including the effectiveness of a digitally designed image sensor, an ultra-compact design, and expandability and compatibility with all Micro Four Thirds Lenses and Four Thirds System Lens via the MMF-2 Adapter.
- SDHC MEDIA CARDS
The E-PL1 is capable of recording video to SDHC media cards to accommodate large files. (SDHC Class 6 cards are recommended.) Videos, stills and high-fidelity audio can also be output via HDMI cable-direct to any HD television.
- Underwater Housing
The new camera’s compact design makes it the perfect companion for all of your dive trips. The PT-EP01 underwater housing has been specially customized for the Olympus E-PL1 and is waterproof to a depth of 40 meters (approximately 130 feet). With its durable, high-quality polycarbonate construction, this Olympus housing protects the camera from water while also cushioning it from knocks and bumps on land.
- 14-42mm lens
- Li-ion battery BLS-1
- Li-ion battery charger BCS-1
- USB/Video Multi cable
- Shoulder strap
- ib CD-ROM
- Instruction manual
- Warranty card.
- Product type Interchangeable Lens Type Live View Digital Camera
- Memory SD Memory Card(SDHC compatible) Class 6 is recommended for Movie shooting
- Screen size 17.3 mm (H) x 13.0 mm (V)
- Lens mount Micro Four Thirds Mount
Effective pixels number
- Effective Pixels number 12.3 million pixels
- Image Pick-up Unit Product type High speed Live MOS Sensor
- Total no. of pixels Approx. 13.1 million pixels
- Aspect ratio 1.33 (4:3)
- Filter array Primary color filter (RGB)
- Dust reduction Supersonic Wave Filter (dust reduction system for image sensor)
- Recording format DCF, DPOF compatible/Exif, PRINT Image Matching III
- File format RAW (12-bit lossless compression), JPEG, RAW+JPEG
- Recording image size
- [RAW] 4032 x 3024 pixels
- [JPEG] 4032 x 3024 pixels - 640 x 480 pixels
- File Size
- RAW: 4032(H)x3042(V) (approx. 1/1.5 lossless compressed) Approx. 13.9MB
- Set1(LF): 4032(H)x3042(V) (1/4 compressed) Approx. 5.7MB
- Set2(LN): 4032(H)x3042(V) (1/8 compressed) Approx. 2.7MB
- Set3(MN): 2560(H)x1920(V) (1/8 compressed) Approx. 1.1MB
- Set4(SN): 1024(H)x768(V) (1/8 compressed) Approx. 0.3MB
- Large: 4032 x 3024 Super fine (1/2.7 compressed) Approx. 8.2MB
- 4032 x 3024 Fine (1/4 compressed) Approx. 5.7MB
- 4032 x 3024 Normal (1/8 compressed) Approx. 2.7MB
- 4032 x 3024 Basic (1/12 compressed) Approx. 1.8MB
- Middle 3200 x 2400 Super fine (1/2.7 compressed) Approx. 5.4MB
- 3200 x 2400 Fine (1/4 compressed) Approx. 3.4MB
- 3200 x 2400 Normal (1/8 compressed) Approx. 1.7MB
- 3200 x 2400 Basic (1/12 compressed) Approx. 1.2MB
- 2560 x 1920 Super fine (1/2.7 compressed) Approx. 3.2MB
- 2560 x 1920 Fine (1/4 compressed) Approx. 2.2MB
- 2560 x 1920 Normal (1/8 compressed) Approx. 1.1MB
- 2560 x 1920 Basic (1/12 compressed) Approx. 0.8MB
- Small 1600 x 1200 Super fine (1/2.7 compressed) Approx. 1.3MB
- 1600 x 1200 Fine (1/4 compressed) Approx. 0.9MB
- 1600 x 1200 Normal (1/8 compressed) Approx. 0.5MB
- 1600 x 1200 Basic (1/12 compressed) Approx. 0.4MB
- 1280 x 960 Super fine (1/2.7 compressed) Approx. 0.9MB
- 1280 x 960 Fine (1/4 compressed) Approx. 0.6MB
- 1280 x 960 Normal (1/8 compressed) Approx. 0.3MB
- 1280 x 960 Basic (1/12 compressed) Approx. 0.3MB
- 1024 x 768 Super fine (1/2.7 compressed) Approx. 0.6MB
- 1024 x 768 Fine (1/4 compressed) Approx. 0.4MB
- 1024 x 768 Normal (1/8 compressed) Approx. 0.3MB
- 1024 x 768 Basic (1/12 compressed) Approx. 0.2MB
- 640 x 480 Super fine (1/2.7 compressed) Approx. 0.3MB
- 640 x 480 Fine (1/4 compressed) Approx. 0.2MB
- 640 x 480 Normal (1/8 compressed) Approx. 0.1MB
- 640 x 480 Basic (1/12 compressed) Approx. 0.1MB
- Recording format AVI Motion JPEG(30fps)
- Movie Mode
- HD: 1280(H)x720(V) Aspect 16:9
- SD: 640(H)x480(V) Aspect 4:3(VGA)
- Compression Ratio 1/12(HD), 1/8(SD)
- File Size Max 2GB(limited by AVI format)
- Maximum Recording Time HD: 7min, SD: 14min
- Recording format
- Wave Format Base
- Stereo PCM/16bit, 44.1kHz
- Maximum Recording Time
- Picture with Sound: 30sec
- Movie: depend on Movie Recording Time
- Mic/Speaker Mono/Mono
- Type Image Sensor(High Speed Live MOS) type
- Field of view 100%
- Display Mode
- Normal Mode
- Grid Line Mode
- Histogram Mode(3 types)
- Magnified View Mode
- Comparable View Mode
- OFF Mode (for OVF user)
- Magnification Ratio x7, x10, x14
- View finder information
- Aperture value, Shutter speed, Auto Bracket, AE Lock, AF mode, IS, Shooting Mode, Battery Check, My Mode, Internal Temperature Warning, Face Detection, Histogram, Number of storable still pictures, Record mode, ISO, Sequential shooting, Self-timer, White Balance, Metering Mode, AF confirmation mark, Exposure Compensation Value, Spot metering Area
- Flash Mode, Flash Status, Flash intensity Control, Super FP
- Display of Face Detection Max 8 frames of face detection can be displayed
- AF High speed imager AF
- System Built in (Imager shift image stabilizer)
- Mode 3 modes (IS1:2 dimensional activation, IS2:1 dimensional activation in landscape frame to vertical direction moving, IS3:1dimensional activation in portrait frame to vertical direction moving ), OFF
- Manual Function input focal length 8, 10, 12, 16, 18, 24, 28, 30, 35, 40, 48, 50, 55, 65, 70, 75, 80, 85, 90, 100, 105, 120, 135, 150, 180, 200, 210, 250, 300, 350, 400, 500, 600, 800, 1000
- Effective compensation range Approx.3EV steps (in maximum effect with 50mm lens)
- Shutter speed range 2 - 1/2000 sec. (Not available when Bulb is selected)
- IS for Movie Shifting electronic image (so called Digital IS)
- Product type HyperCrystal LCD AR(Anti-Reflective) coating
- Size 2.7 inches
- Total no. of pixels Approx. 230,000 dots
- Playback field of view 100%
- Brightness control +7 levels and -7 levels
- Colour balance +7 levels and -7 levels
- AF system
- Imager Contrast Detection AF system
- When non High-speed imager AF compatible lens is used, it works as AF assist.
- Focus mode Single AF (S-AF) / Continuous AF (C-AF) / Manual Focus (MF) / S-AF + MF / AF tracking (C-AF + TR)
- Focusing point 11-area multiple AF with the contrast detection system (Auto, selectable in option)
- Focusing point selection
- Auto from all 11 area, Single area from 11 area
- Auto from almost all area when Face detection is ON
- Free selection (from 225points) when Magnified View Mode is selected
- AF lock Locked at first position of Shutter button in Single AF mode
- Focus tracking Available
- Manual Focus Assist When rotation of focus ring is detected under S-AF+MF or MF mode, LV is magnified automatically
- Metering system TTL Image Sensor metering system
- (1) Digital ESP metering (324-area multi pattern metering)
- (2) Center weighted average metering
- (3) Spot metering (approx. 1% for the viewfinder screen. Highlight / shadow bases are available)
- Metering range
- EV 0 - 18 (Digital ESP metering, Centre weighted average metering, Spot metering)
- (At normal temperature, 50mm f2, ISO 100)
- Exposure mode
- (1) i Auto
- (2) P: Program AE (Program shift can be performed)
- (3) A: Aperture priority AE
- (4) S: Shutter priority AE
- (5) M: Manual
- (6) Scene select AE
- (7) Art Filter
- Scene select AE
- Portrait, e-Portrait, Landscape, Landscape + Portrait, Macro, Sport, Night Scene, Night + Portrait, Children, High Key,
- Low Key, DIS mode, Nature Macro, Candle, Sunset, Document, Panorama, Fireworks, Beach & Snow
- ISO sensitivity AUTO: ISO 200 - 3200(customizable, Default 200-1600) / Manual ISO 100 - 3200, 1/3 or 1 EV steps
- Exposure compensation ±3 EV in 1/3, 1/2, 1 EV steps selectable
- AE lock Available
- Exposure bracketing 3 frames in 0.3, 0.5, 0.7, 1EV steps selectable
- Metering standard value adjustment 1/6 EV step, +/- 1EV range
- Auto WB system High speed Live MOS sensor
- Preset white balance
- 8 settings (3000K - 7500K)
- Lamp (3000K), Fluorescent 1 (4000K), Fluorescent 2 (4500K), Fluorescent 3 (6600K), Daylight (5300K), Flash (5500K), Cloudy (6000K), Shade (7500K)
- White balance compensation ±7 steps in each A-B/G-M axis (in Auto WB / Preset WB mode / One touch WB)
- CWB (Kelvin setting) 1 setting can be registered at Kelvin temperature (2000K - 14000K)
- One-touch white balance 1 custom setting can be registered
- White balance bracketing 3 frames in 2, 4, 6 steps selectable in each A-B/G-M axis.
- Color space sRGB, Adobe RGB
- Mode i-Enhance, Vivid, Natural, Portrait, Muted, Monotone
- Adjustment parameter
- Contrast, Sharpness and Saturation level available in 5 steps for i-Enhance, Vivid, Natural, Portrait and Muted
- Contrast and Sharpness level available in 5 steps for Monotone.
- 3 effect levels are available in i-Enhance
- Filter effect Yellow, Orange, Red or Green filter available for Monotone
- Picture tone Sepia, Blue, Purple or Green tone available for Monotone
- Gradation 4 levels (Auto, High key, Normal, Low key)
- Product type Computerized focal-plane shutter
- Shutter speed
- 60 - 1/2000 sec.
- Bulb: up to 30 min. (selectable longest time in the menu. Default: 8 min)
- 1/3, 1/2, or 1EV steps selectable.
- Self-timer Operation time: 12 sec., 2 sec. (cancel available)
- Drive mode Single-frame shooting, Sequential shooting, Self-timer
- Sequential shooting speed Approx. 3 frames/sec. in sequential shooting
- Max. recordable pictures RAW mode: Max. 10 frames.
- on sequential shooting
- JPEG mode: Depends on compression ratio and no. of pixels
- (Large normal mode: approx. 18 with Toshiba Super High Speed type "Class 6" 4GB)
- Built-in flash Available
- G.No 10(Fno/m) at ISO200, 7(Fno/m) at ISO100
- Mode TTL-Auto, Manual(Full, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64)
- Color Temperature 5500±400°K
- Wireless Flash Control Available(4ch, 3Groups)
- Compatible external Flash E-system Flash(FL-50R, FL-36R, FL-50, FL-36, FL-20, FL-14)
- External Flash control mode TTL Auto, Auto, Manual, FP-TTL-AUTO, FP-MANUAL
- Flash mode of External Flash Auto, Red-eye reduction, Red-eye reduction slow sync., Slow sync at 1st curtain, Slow sync at 2nd curtain, Fill-in, Off.
- Synchronization speed 1/30-1/160
Super FP 1/125-1/2000
- Flash intensity control Up to ±3 EV in 0.3, 0.5, 1 EV steps
- Mode Pop Art, Soft Focus, Grainy Film, Pin Hole, Diorama, Gentle Sepia
- Number of picture 2 frames
- Functions Auto gain, Live View, Exposing on Recorded picture
- Aspect Ratio 4:3(Default)/3:2/16:9/6:6
Process RAW: Aspect ratio is recorded as Exif data, JPEG: JPEG image is produced based on the aspect ratio
Super control panel
- Information (shooting) Battery information, Shooting mode, Shutter speed, Aperture value, Exposure compensation value, ISO sensitivity, Exposure compensation indicator, Exposure indicator, Flash intensity compensation indicator, Date, Auto BKT setting, NR setting, WB, WB compensation value, Record mode, Flash Status, Record mode, Image size, Drive mode, Flash intensity compensation value, Metering mode, Recordable still image number, Focusing mode, AF frame, Color space, Sharpness, Contrast, Saturation, Internal Temperature Warning Gradation, IS activating mode, Face detection, My Mode, Multi Exposure, Aspect Ratio, Super FP
- Information (shooting) Battery information, Shooting mode, Shutter speed, Aperture value, Exposure compensation value, ISO sensitivity, Exposure compensation indicator, Exposure indicator, Flash intensity compensation indicator, Date, Auto BKT setting, NR setting, WB, Record mode, Flash Status, Image size, Drive mode, Flash intensity compensation value, Metering mode, Recordable still image number, Focusing mode, AF frame, Internal Temperature Warning, IS activating mode, Face detection, My Mode, Multi Exposure, Aspect Ratio
- Setting Menu Battery information, Shooting mode, Shutter speed, Aperture value, Exposure compensation value, ISO sensitivity, Exposure compensation indicator, Exposure indicator, Flash intensity compensation indicator, Date, Auto BKT setting, NR setting, WB, WB compensation value, Record mode, Flash Status, Record mode, Image size, Drive mode, Flash intensity compensation value, Metering mode, Recordable still image number, Focusing mode, AF frame, Color space, Sharpness, Contrast, Saturation, Internal Temperature Warning Gradation, IS activating mode, Face detection, My Mode, Multi Exposure, Aspect Ratio, Super FP
- Playback mode Single-frame
- Information Display
- Index Display(4/9/16/25/100 frames, Calendar)
- Close-up (2 - 14X)
- Movie (w/sound, FF/REW/Pause)
- Slideshow(Still/Movie/Still+Movie, Slide show w/BGM/BGM+Sound/Sound)
- Information display Histogram (independent luminance / RGB available), Highlight / Shadow point warning, AF frame, Shooting information
- Languages Japan: Japanese, English
Others: English, French, German, Spanish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Russian, Czech, Dutch, Danish, Polish, Portuguese, Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, Croat, Slovenian, Hungarian, Greek, Slovakian, Turkish, Latvian, Estonian, Lithuanian, Ukrainian, Serbian, Bulgarian, Rumanian, Indonesian
Reset & custom setting
- My mode 2 setting recordable
- Erasing function Single frame, All, Selected frames(from Index)
- Protect function Single frame, Selected frames, All Frames, Release protect (Single/All selected)
- RAW picture editing RAW development based on settings of the camera(including Art Filter)
- JPEG editing Shadow adjustment, Red-eye fix, Trimming, Monotone, Sepia, Saturation (colour depth), Resize (producing another file, 1280x960, 640x480, 320x240), e-portrait
- Print function Print reservation (DPOF), Direct print (PictBridge compatible)
- PC interface USB 2.0 High Speed for storage and camera control through Multi-connector(MTP mode is available
- TV interface HDMI(HD/Mono or Stereo Sound), VIDEO-OUT(SD/Mono Sound)
- USB/Video connector Dedicated multi-connector (Video: NTSC/PAL selectable, USB cable is available)
- HDMI Mini HDMI type-C(1080i/720p/576p/480p)
- Flash attachment Hot shoe
- Accessory attachment Accessory port
- Battery BLS-1 Li-ion battery (included)
- Sleep mode Available (1, 3, 5, 10 min., off selectable)
- No. of recordable pictures (with 50% flash light)
- Approx. 290 shots (IS ON, CIPA test standard)
- (with BLS-1 and Toshiba Class 6 SDHC 4GB card under CIPA testing standard)
- Temperature 0 - 40? (operation) / -20 - 60? (storage)
- Humidity 30 - 90% (operation) / 10 - 90% (storage)
- Width: 4.51"
- Height: 2.84"
- Depth: 1.63"
- Unit: 0.65 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor