Frigidaire 30" FFEF3018LB Black Freestanding Electric Range, Model FFEF3018BK
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab below to purchase the correct one for your home.
- Ready-Select Controls
Easily select options with the touch of a button
- Large Capacity
Our large capacity oven gives you room to cook more at once
- One-Touch Self Clean
Start the self-cleaning cycle with just the touch of a button
- Extra-Large Element
Our extra-large 12" element gives you space for larger pots and pans
- Even Baking Technology
Our latest technology ensures even baking every time
- Store-More Storage Drawer
Our convenient drawer gives you extra storage space in your kitchen
- Quick Clean
For a quick, light oven cleaning
- Delay Start Baking Option
- Delay Clean
Set the oven to begin cleaning on your schedule
- Auto Shut-Off
As an extra safety measure, the oven will automatically shut off after 12 hours
- Timed Cook Option
- Electronic Kitchen Timer
- Extra-Large Window
Our extra-large oven window lets you easily see what's inside
- Interface: Membrane
- Knobs: Plastic
- Broil: Low and High
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake
- Self-Clean: 2, 3 Hours (Scroll thru)
- Delay Clean: Yes
- Delay Start: Yes
- Timed Shut-off: 12
- Timer Function: Yes
- Oven Lock-out: Yes
- Timer Lock-out: Yes
- Surface Type: Upswept Black Smoothtop
- Front Right Element: 12" 2,700 Watts
- Front Left Element: 9"/6" - 2500W
- Rear Right Element: 6" - 1250W
- Rear Left Element: 6" 1,250 watts
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 5.3
- Baking Element (Watts): 2,600
- Baking System: Even Baking Technology
- Broil Element (Watts): 3,000
- Broiling System: Vari-Broil High/Low
- Rack Configuration: 2 Standard
- Light (No.): 1
- Cleaning System: Self-Clean
- Window: Extra-Large
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Handle: Integrated
- Power Supply Connection Location: Centerline Lower Rear
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts: 12.5 / 9.5
- Voltage Rating: 240 / 208 V
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40
- Height: 47"
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth: 28-1/2"
- Depth (to Center of Arc): 28-1/2"
- Depth (with 90° Door Open): 48-3/8"
- Interior Height: 21"
- Interior Width: 24-3/8"
- Interior Depth: 19-1/8"
- Unit: 120 lbs
- Shipping: 140 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details