Pioneer In-Dash Navigation AV Receiver With DVD Playback - AVICX920BT
Pioneer’s new AVIC-X920BT integrates sophisticated navigation capabilities as well as new groundbreaking features, including a revolutionary 3D touch slide interface, Pioneer MusicSphere and ECO Graph. In addition to built-in navigation capabilities, the new double-DIN AVIC-X920BT features a large 6.1-inch WVGA hi-resolution touch screen display, a 3D graphics accelerator, DVD playback, built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming, USB connectivity for iPod/iPhone connectivity, micro SD card slot, back-up camera input and is SIRIUS XM satellite and HD Radio ready.
Audio User Interface Revolution with 3D
Redesigned from the ground up with the needs of today’s consumers in mind, this new user interface features dynamic shortcuts for all built-in or connected media sources, more prominent display of album art (when applicable), and improved display of audio track data. The intuitive touch slide control is utilized for audio/video source selection and for searching through new media such as iPod/iPhone content with a new, improved ABC Search and dual-speed scroll for List Searches. 3D animation makes the user interface a completely new, easy to use and intuitive in-car experience. The AVIC-X920BT also adopts the customizable home menu, introduced in 2009 on the flagship AVIC-Z110BT, allowing users to drag and drop up to 15 function icons into the home page display for easy one-touch access.
Pioneer’s new proprietary MusicSphere technology allows users to enjoy their music in a new way by creating unique mood-based playlists via iTunes for their iPod, iPod Touch, or iPhone device. When installed on a user’s computer, the MusicSphere iTunes plug-in software5 will analyze the entire music library and create specialized playlists based on various musical attributes such as feeling (bright, energetic, gloomy, relaxing calm), rhythm pattern, Beats Per Minute (BPM), year of the song and/or date added to the device.
Additionally, through the MusicSphere plug-in, users can select preferred parameters of their music to create a “DJ Playlist”. This function will create a non-stop mix of up to 100 tracks of the selected music types with the further ability to set the transition effects for blending between songs.
Once an iPod, iPhone or iPod Touch device has been synced with the MusicSphere playlists and is connected to the AVIC-X920BT, users can access up to 40 specialized playlists through an animated 3D sphere interface. Each playlist can be accessed from a section of the sphere which can be rotated up, down, left and right with a slight touch of the screen. This unique interface provides a quick, easy and highly visual method of selecting MusicSphere generated playlists.
Navigation at Its Best
The AVIC-X920BT offers a comprehensive map database from Tele Atlas® covering the entire United States, Canada, Alaska and Hawaii, enabling users to route to millions of destinations including more than 12 million points of interest (POIs). Additionally, the unit features enhanced voice recognition including the capability to input destination addresses by voice as available on the AVIC-Z110BT.
For eco-friendly consumers, the system also features the second generation ECO Driving function with new features that provide driving status reports and the driver’s impact on the environment with visual images on-screen. Through Pioneer’s proprietary AVIC FEEDS®6 PC software7, the unit can estimate the fuel cost of trip routes as well as the vehicle’s CO2 emissions through detailed Drive Reports. Through a proprietary fuel consumption algorithm, AVIC FEEDS can also log and archive driving data and analyze driving habits to generate various reports with suggestions to improve fuel efficiency.
New to this generation of eco-conscious features, the ECO Graph feature provides a view in addition to 2D and 3D, which divides the map view screen with a new graph to provide drivers with a visual representation of their environmental impact. Additionally, when a route is set, the unit will calculate a Drive Score based on driving efficiency which factors abrupt stops and accelerations and idle time.
- AVIC FEEDS for iPhone compatible
- Bluetooth Hands-Free
- Bluetooth Audio Streaming (A2DP and AVRCP)
- Navigation destination entry by Voice Control (Address Search, POI selection by category or brand name)
- USB Direct Control for iPod/iPhone and USB Devices (Optional Cable
Required for iPod/iPhone)
- Advanced Sound Retriever to restore your compressed media to near CD quality
- XM and Sirius Radio Ready
- 3 RCA preouts for adding on external amplifiers
- Two-Way Crossover with separate High and Low Pass settings.
- Built-in MOSFET 50 W x 4 amplifier for excellent sound quality, minimal distortion and efficient power handling.
- DVD/CD Player
- Supertuner® IIID advanced analog and digital processing assure superior imaging, less distortion and noise, and stronger, smoother broadcast signal reception.
- AUX input to easier plug in your portable media devices
- Back-Up Camera Ready
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited Warranty
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details
- Do not use your Pioneer navigation system if doing so will divert your attention in any way from the safe operation of your vehicle. Always observe safe driving rules. In some states certain operations of devices while driving may be illegal. Where such regulations apply, they must be obeyed.
- Product videos shown have been elapsed for demonstration purposes. Your experience may vary.
- Availability of voice command depends on availability of data extraction for iPod and Bluetooth-enabled cellphone, functionality may vary and may be limited.
- To use Voice Control to access all iPod content, first connect an iPod to the navigation system, select “iPod” as the AV source, and remain in “iPod” mode until cataloguing is completed — a message will be displayed when cataloguing is completed. Cataloguing of iPod content will not occur otherwise, which may limit use of Voice Control to access all iPod content.
- Driver must not operate iPod using Passenger Control mode while driving.
Either “Made for iPod” or “Works with iPhone” means that an electronic accessory has been designed to connect specifically to iPod or iPhone and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards. Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance with safety and regulatory standards. Operations and functions may vary depending on iPod models or headunits. iPod compatibility information is available at the following webpage: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/iPodCompatibility. iPod and iPhone are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
- The ability of a Pioneer system to access the AVIC FEEDS application through an Apple iPhone is subject to change without notice and could be affected by any of the following (but not limited to the following): compatibility issues with future firmware versions of the iPhone and/or the AVIC FEEDS application for the iPhone; or, discontinuation of the AVIC FEEDS application for the iPhone or of the App Store for iPhones.
- Bluetooth functionality requires a compatible Bluetooth-enabled mobile phone. Certain Bluetooth features may not be supported by all compatible Bluetooth-enabled devices, and/or the functionality of such features may be limited in certain devices or by certain wireless carriers. See more details about compatible Bluetooth-enabled mobile phones at the following webpage: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/BluetoothCompatibility.
- Not every USB device is compatible with a Pioneer headunit containing an USB port. See more details at the following webpage: http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/USBCompatibility. Pioneer headunits containing a USB port are compatible with USB MSC (Mass Storage Class) devices only, and are not compatible with DRM (Digital Rights Management) contents and MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) connection devices. For size and other limitations, please see Owner’s Manual. Unauthorized copying of music or other files is strictly prohibited. Optional USB extension cable is available for use with front USB ports.
- The MSN Direct service will be available only until January 1, 2012. More information is available at “http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/MSNDirectNotice”.
- MSN Direct is available for AVIC-Z110BT with optional ND-MDT10 tuner. MSN Direct requires service subscription (sold separately by MSN Direct). Free 3 months trial of MSN Direct Service is included. To receive MSN Direct on an MSN Direct ready device, you must be within an MSN Direct coverage area. Coverage areas are affected by reception limitations of the FM network as well as other factors, which may affect the ability of the unit to receive FM broadcasts. Pioneer is not responsible for the accuracy of the MSN Direct content (SERVICE), and that content (SERVICE) may not be current or available at times. Ability of the Pioneer system to access the MSN Direct service is subject to change without notice and could be affected by any of the following (but not limited to the following): changes to the MSN Direct service; or, discontinuation of the MSN Direct service. Please visit http://www.msndirect.com/pioneerfor more information.
- Pandora Internet radio is a music service not affiliated with Pioneer. More information is available at http://www.pandora.com. Pandora is a registered trademark of Pandora Media, Inc. Requirements to access the Pandora music service using a Pioneer system: Apple iPhone (first generation), iPhone 3G, or iPhone 3GS, with firmware version 3.0 or later; Latest version of the Pandora application for the iPhone, downloaded to your device (Search Apple iTunes App Store for “Pandora”); Current Pandora account (Free account and paid accounts available from Pandora; create a free account online at http://www.pandora.com/register or through the Pandora application for the iPhone); iPhone Data Plan (Note: if the Data Plan for your iPhone does not have unlimited data, additional charges from your carrier may apply for accessing Pandora music service via your carrier’s 3G and/or EDGE networks); Connection to the Internet via WiFi, 3G or EDGE network; Optional Pioneer adapter cable connecting your iPhone to the Pioneer navigation system.
Limitations relating to the use of the Pandora service: Access to the Pandora service will depend on the availability of a cellular and/or WiFi network for purposes of allowing your iPhone to connect to the Internet; Pandora service is currently only available in the U.S.; Ability of the Pioneer navigation system to access the Pandora service is subject to change without notice and could be affected by any of the following: compatibility issues with future firmware versions of iPhones, compatibility issues with future firmware versions of the Pandora application for the iPhone, changes to the Pandora music service, or, discontinuation of the Pandora music service; Certain functionality of the Pandora service is not available when accessing the service through the Pioneer navigation system, including, but not limited to, creating new stations, deleting stations, emailing current stations, buying current playing song from iTunes, viewing additional text information, logging in to Pandora, and adjusting Cell Network Audio Quality.
- Sirius XM Satellite Radio is a subscription service not affiliated with Pioneer Electronics - service is available only in certain locations within the continental U.S. More information is available at “http://www.siriusxm.com”. The “XM” and “SIRIUS” and related marks are trademarks of SIRIUS XM Radio Inc. Ability of the Pioneer system to access the Sirius and/or XM satellite radio service is subject to change without notice and could be affected by any of the following (but not limited to the following): changes to the Sirius XM Radio service; or, discontinuation of the Sirius XM Radio service.
- HD Radio and the HD Radio logo are proprietary trademarks of iBiquity Digital Corp.