JBL Duet Aluminum Speaker System - DUETAL
The JBL® Duet™ multimedia system provides smooth and accurate sound for any portable music player or computer. With its incredibly easy setup and use, the Duet system is a sophisticated approach to achieving great two-channel sound. It uses JBL Tangential Strain Relief ™ transducer technology to deliver extra bass and lower distortion as a result of controlled linear excursion of the speaker. The neodymium magnet creates more power and sensitivity. The Duet system also utilizes proprietary JBL Adverse Pressure Gradient ™ port design, which greatly enhances the bass performance.
- Finish: Aluminum
- Compatibility: Desktop and laptop computers(all platforms), iPod, MP3 and CDplayers, and most portable devices
- Input Requirements: 3.5mm (1/8") stereo mini-jack
- Drivers: Two Phoenix SE JBL Tangential Strain Relief TM (JBL TSRTM)transducers
- Power: 2 x 6 watts
- Frequency Response: 40Hz – 20Hz
- Input Impedance:> 5kohms
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio:> 80dB
- Unit: 1.3 lbs
- Shipping: 3 lbs
- Width: 4"
- Height: 7.25"
- Depth: 5"
Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Limited Parts And Labor