Longines Master Collection Stainless Steel Womens Watch - L21284786
With its long and distinguished traditions, Longines has from the start built its worldwide reputation on timepieces notable as much for their intrinsic quality as for the style and timing of their launch. The Longines Master Collection is a perfect example of this skill. On the basis of the success of this collection since its launch in 2005 Longines has now added a number of new models in pink and yellow gold, with black dials and new sizes, that have already caused a sensation on the market. These new designs are reaching world markets precisely as consumers signal their clear preference for products that not only offer genuine value but unmistakable character as well.
- Round stainless steel case with scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
- Transparent case back with sapphire crystal.
- 25.50 mm diameter.
- Water-resistant to 30 meters (~100 feet).
- L595 self-winding mechanical beating at 28,800 vibrations per hour and providing 40 hours of power reserve.
- Hours, minutes, central seconds, date at 3 o'clock.
- Silver-finished "barleycorn" patterned dial, featuring 11 black Arabic numerals, blue steel hands.
- Stainless steel bracelet with triple safety clasp and push-piece opening mechanism.
- Also available on an alligator strap.