Longines Master Collection Brown Leather Strap Mens Watch - L26734783
With its long and distinguished traditions, Longines has from the start built its worldwide reputation on timepieces notable as much for their intrinsic quality as for the style and timing of their launch. The Longines Master Collection is a perfect example of this skill. On the basis of the success of this collection since its launch in 2005 Longines has now added a number of new models in pink and yellow gold, with black dials and new sizes, that have already caused a sensation on the market. These new designs are reaching world markets precisely as consumers signal their clear preference for products that not only offer genuine value but unmistakable character as well.
- Round stainless steel case with scratch-resistant sapphire crystal.
- Transparent case back with sapphire crystal.
- 40.00 mm diameter.
- Water-resistant to 30 meters.
- L678 self-winding mechanical movement beating at 28,800 vibrations per hour and providing 46 hours of power reserve.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, central 60 seconds chronograph hand, date shown by a circle ring on the dial and indicated by the half-moon central hand. Moon phase display with 12 hours counter at 6 o'clock, small seconds with 24 hours indicator at 9 o'clock, 30 minutes counter with day and month display at 12 o'clock.
- Silver-finished "barleycorn" patterned dial, featuring 9 black Arabic numerals, blue steel hands.
- Brown alligator bracelet strap with triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism.
- Also available on a stainless steel bracelet.