Longines Sport Collection GrandeVitesse Stainless Steel Mens Watch - L36354466
GrandeVitesse: measuring records
With the GrandeVitesse line, Longines has sought to give material form to the concept of speed through a series of models honouring the memory of the fastest men in history and destined for bold sportsmen of today. Fluid lines, aerodynamic curves, energy-filled typography, tachymeter and the form of the pushers are just some of the distinctive signs of this watch made for speed. It is inspired by the world of automobile and motor sports, for which Longines for years provided the timekeeping.
- Round stainless steel case with scratch-resistant sapphire crystal and a single layer of anti-reflective coating on the underside; brushed stainless steel bezel; transparent case back with sapphire crystal.
- Diameter: 42 mm.
- Water resistant to 50 meters (~ 160 feet).
- Movement: L683 self-winding mechanical movement beating at 28,800 vibrations per hour and providing 46 hours of power reserve.
- Functions: Hours, minutes, small seconds at 9 o'clock. Chronograph mechanism: central 60 seconds, 30 minutes counter at 3 o'clock and 12 hours counter at 6 o’clock. Date between 4 and 5 o'clock.
- Dial: Black “sunray” with 2 measurement scales: a pulsation per minute scale and a tachymeter scale. 9 Arabic numeral with Superluminova luminescent material. Number "8" is in orange Superluminova luminescent material to remind A. Agassi's 8 victories in Grand Slam tournaments. Orange is the corporate color of the Andre Agassi Charitable Foundation. Silvered hands with Superluminova luminescent material.
- Bracelet: Stainless steel bracelet with triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism.