Longines Sport Collection Conquest Stainless Steel Mens Watch - L36614567
Conquest ceramic: the elegance of performance
The Longines Conquest is the quintessential expression of the brand’s sporting elegance. Special attention has been paid to the aesthetics of the bezel, the cabochon crown and the links, all made of ceramic. This exceptional material combines timeless glamour with novel technical features. As a subtle marriage of steel with ceramic, performance with elegance, the Longines Conquest includes technical characteristics that meet the requirements of the most demanding sportsmen and women. Both sober and sophisticated, this model is guaranteed to be noticed at the most fashionable soirées as well as in the stands at the prestigious Royal Ascot or the Melbourne Cup Carnival horse races.
- Round stainless steel case with black ceramic bezel; scratch-resistant sapphire crystal, with a single layer of antireflective coating on the underside; screw-down case-back and screw-in crown.
- 41 mm Diameter.
- Water-resistant to 300 meters (~ 1000 feet).
- L667 self-winding mechanical movement beating at 28,800 vibrations per hour and providing 46 hours of power reserve.
- Hours, minutes, small seconds at 9 o'clock functions. Chronograph mechanism: central 60 seconds, 30 minutes counter at 12 o'clock and 12 hour counter at 6 o'clock. Date at 3 o'clock.
- Black "lacquered" dial. Big "12" Arabic numeral at 12 o'clock and 11 indices. Silvered hands.
- Stainless steel bracelet with black ceramic links, triple safety folding clasp and push-piece opening mechanism.