The Eclipse downdraft system is perfect for island and peninsula cooking where updraft venting is impractical.
- Sleek, trim line styling complements any cooktop style or color
- Compatible with virtually all cooktops.
- Discrete, integral, easy-to-reach blower control.
- Blower discharges to right, left or down and side-to-side to avoid floor joists.
- Space-saving design saves valuable under-counter cabinet space.
- Access panel allows easy cleaning.
- Rugged steel construction.
- Finished with black, electrically-bonded epoxy paint.
- Space-saving; can be used with most cooktops on the market.
- 30" or 36" size -- fits standard size cabinets.
- Dynamically balanced 9 1/8" dia. x 2 1/8" centrifugal blower wheel for quiet efficient performance.
- Permanently lubricated, thermally protected motor.
- Neoprene, resilient anti vibration mounts.
- Unit plugs directly into 120 VAC, 60Hz, grounded outlet.
- Uses standard 3 1/4" x 10" duct connector.
- 3 position discharge: down, left and right. Scroll box moveable to adjust to floor joists.
Air Vent Assembly
- Brushed stainless steel cover
- Designer white or black covers (available separately).
- Air vent rises to 7" above cooktop for optimum removal of cooking contaminants.
- Two washable aluminum grease filters.
- Stainless steel face plate makes cleanup quick and easy.
- Flush-mounted, infinite speed blower control.
- Conveniently located switch -- just press a button to raise exhaust chimney and turn blower on, press again to turn blower off and lower chimney.
- Unit Weight: 50 lbs
- Dimensional Shipping Weight: 80 lbs (boxed product is 41" X 8" X 34")
Dimensional Weight: Dimensional weight is a standard formula used throughout the freight industry that considers density when determining charges.
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
- 4 Year Extended Service Warranty: Available- Click here for details