Kenwood Performance Series Class D Mono Power Amplifier - KAC9105D
The KAC-9105D Class D Mono Power amplifier cranks out mega doses of power in a much smaller chassis size (30% smaller than previous models), so it's more adaptable to tight spaces like under seats or in trunks. The KAC-9105D also has a Dual Mono Drive connection that allows you to strap two KAC-9105D amps together to power a single subwoofer—that’s 1800 Watts of power!
- 1800 Watts Maximum Output Power with 30% Smaller Chassis Size
- 500 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (900 watts x 1 at 2 ohms)
- 1-ohm stable (output regulated to 900 Watts)
- Variable low-pass filter (50-200 Hz at -24 dB per octave)
- Bass Boost Control (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- Infrasonic filter (15/25 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- Class D design
- Speaker-level inputs with signal sensing turn-on
- Preamp-level inputs and outputs
- 500 W x 1 RMS Watts per channel @ 4 ohms, 1% THD+N
- 75 dBA Signal to Noise Ratio (Reference: 1 Watt into 4 ohms)
Max Power Output
Rated Power Output
- 14.4 V
- 500 W x 1 (4?) (20 Hz - 200 Hz, 1.0% THD)
- 900 W x 1 (2?) (100 Hz, 1.0% THD)
Signal to Noise Ratio
Low Pass Filter Frequency
- (-12 dB/oct.)
- 50 Hz - 200 Hz (variable)
Operating Voltage 14.4V (11V - 16V allowable)
Current Consumption 57 A
- Width: 11"
- Height: 2.31"
- Depth: 9.38"
- Unit: 7 lbs
- Shipping: 9 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Parts And Labor