Frigidaire 30" FFES3005LW White Slide-In Electric Range, Model FFES3005WH
Note: The manufacturer does not include a power cord with this item due to different outlet configurations. Check your outlet configuration to determine which cord is required then click the accessories tab below to purchase the correct one for your home.
- Ready-Select™ Controls
Easily select options with the touch of a button
- Even Baking Technology
Our latest technology ensures even baking every time
- Store-More™ Storage Drawer
Our convenient drawer gives you extra storage space in your kitchen
- Multiple Broil Options
A variety of broil options to meet your needs
- Timed Cook Option
- Electronic Kitchen Timer
- Manual Clean Oven
- ADA Compliant
- Interface: Membrane
- Broil: Low and High
- Preheat: Integrated with Bake
- Timer Function: Yes
- Surface Type: Porcelain
- Front Right Element: 8" - 2600W
- Front Left Element: 6" 1,500 watts
- Rear Right Element: 6" - 1500W
- Rear Left Element: 8" 2,600 watts
- Capacity (Cu. Ft.): 4.2
- Bake Element (Watts): 6 pass 2750w
- Baking System: Dual Radiant
- Broil Element (Watts): 6 pass 3,400W
- Broiling System: Vari-Broil™
- Rack Configuration: 2
- Light (No.): 1
- Cleaning System: Manual clean
- Window: Regular
- Sabbath Mode Certified: Yes
- A. D. A. Compliant: Yes
- Drawer Functionality: Storage
- Power Supply Connection Location: Rear Bottom Left
- Connected Load (kW Rating) @ 240 / 208 Volts: 11.2 / 8.4
- Voltage Rating: 240 / 208V / 60Hz
- Amps: 46.6 /40.4
- Minimum Circuit Required (Amps): 40
- Height: 35-5/8 - 36-5/8"
- Width: 30"
- Depth: 28-5/16"
- Exterior Depth (to Center of Arc): 28-5/16"
- Exterior Depth (with 90° Door Open): 45-1/2''
- Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Interior Width: 24-1/8"
- Interior Depth: 18-1/32"
- Cut-out Height: 35-7/8" - 36-5/8"
- Cut-out Width: 30-1/16"
- Cut-out Depth: 21-3/4" - 22-1/8"
- Unit: 135 lbs
- Shipping: 155 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor
- Extended Service Warranty Available: Click the warranty tab above for details