Viking 30" Designer Series Stainless Steel Freestanding Gas Range, Model DSCD1304BSS
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Four sealed burners with brass flame ports and porcelain/cast iron caps
- Left front - 16,000 BTU high/3,400 BTU low
- Left rear - 12,000 BTU high/1,700 BTU low
- Right front - 6,000 BTU high/950 BTU low
- Right rear - 8,000 BTU high/1,200 BTU low
- Exclusive all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition every time
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry
- 4.7 cu. ft. overall
- 4.1 cu. ft. measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive patented Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system
- Has the largest convection fan in the industry
- The 8-1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports and comes standard with three standard oven racks
- Strategically located oven light provides maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes include
- Convection Bake
- TruConvec Convection Cooking
- Convection Roast
- Hi, Medium, and Low Broil
- Convection Broil
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled cooking surface for easy clean up
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Island Trim (shipped standard with 30" range) - DS30TII
- Oven Volume (Overall): 4.7 Cu. Ft.
- Oven Volume (AHAM): 4.1 Cu. Ft.
- Left Front: 16,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP/Propane (4.7 kW Nat/3.7 kW LP/Propane)
- Left Rear: 12,000 BTU Nat./11,500 BTU LP/Propane (3.5 kW Nat/3.4 kW LP/Propane)
- Right Rear: 8,000 BTU Nat./7,500 BTU LP/Propane (2.3 kW Nat/2.2 kW LP/Propane)
- Right Front: 6,000 BTU Nat./5,500 BTU LP/Propane (1.8 kW Nat/1.6 kW LP/Propane)
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural or LP/Propane; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" (1.3 cm) ID Gas Service Line
- Gas Manifold Pressure: Natural 5.0" W.C.P./Liquid Propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
- Electrical Requirements: 240-208 VAC 60 Hz electrical connection box on product, connect with locally supplied 3- wire, flexible cord or "pigtail" rated 40 amp. 125-250 VAC minimum. Cord must be agency approved for use with household electric ranges
- Max Amp Usage: 240V - 25.4 Amps; 208V - 22.9 Amps
- Width: 29-7/8"
- Depth To Front of Side Panel: 25"
- Depth To Front of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth To Front of Landing Edge: 26-1/2"
- Depth To Front of Door Handle: 28-1/4"
- Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-7/8" to 37"
- Legs Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Oven Interior Width: 25-5/16"
- Oven Interior Depth (Overall): 19-1/2"
- Oven Interior Depth (AHAM): 16-13/16"
- Oven Interior Height: 16-1/2"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor