Kenwood Hideaway Garmin GPS Navigation System - KNAG610
Kenwood's KNA-G610 navigation system adds GPS guidance to your 2010-up Kenwood in-dash multimedia receiver. It'll guide you to your destination efficiently and accurately, and give you instant access to restaurants, gas stations, and other indispensable spots along your route.
Accurate Navigation, Great Features
Plug the KNA-G610 module into the back of your compatible receiver and then use your Kenwood's touchscreen controls to take charge of the navigation functions. You can choose a destination by entering a specific street address or intersection, or by selecting a hotel, restaurant, shop, or another of the six million points of interest. You'll see the preloaded road maps of the U.S., Canada, and Puerto Rico on your receiver's video screen, as it displays your current position and your destination. Voice prompts delivered over your car speakers also help out, and you'll even hear actual street names announced whenever a turn is coming up.
Garmin, a navigation pioneer, provides the built-in road maps that feature impressive detail, along with 2-D and improved 3-D views. The KNA-G610 also includes an SD™ card slot, so you can easily upload new maps as they become available.
Eco Route And Traffic Guidance
Kenwood's Eco Route system calculates fuel consumption, fuel economy, and the carbon footprint of your vehicle. You'll drive greener and save money too.
Add an optional NAVTEQ traffic tuner, and you'll receive up-to-the-minute traffic reports from NAVTEQ in almost every major metropolitan area. You'll rest easy, knowing that you're truly seeing the fastest way to your destination. Best of all, you'll pay no subscription fees.
- New Garmin 3D Mapping
- Eco Route
- Lane Assist With Junction View
- Live Traffic With Optional KNA-NT100 Traffic Antenna
- SD Card Slot For Future Map Updates
- add-on navigation system for compatible 2010-up Kenwood in-dash multimedia receivers
- includes a GPS satellite antenna with 16.5-foot cable
- built-in road maps of the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico
- over 6 million points of interest
- maps displayed on your multimedia receiver's video screen
- Eco Route system for economical driving
- voice prompts offer turn-by-turn guidance (text-to-speech feature announces street names)
- compatible with NAVTEQ traffic tuner (optional tuner required)
- multi-destination route planning
- automatic rerouting for missed turns
- route customization options
- 2-D and 3-D map views
- trip computer
- SD card slot for map updates
- 12-channel WAAS-enabled GPS receiver
- Unit: 2 lbs
- Shipping: 4 lbs
- Depth: 4.44"
- Height: 1.13"
- Width: 6.50"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor