JL Audio Remote Level Control And Line Driver - CLRLC
The JL Audio CL-RLC remote level control and line driver adds versatility to your system, by allowing you to:
1) control the level of a subwoofer amplifier from your dash;
2) add an auxiliary sound source to your system and control its level;
3) add a separate audio zone to a boat or limo, and control its level.
Connect the CL-RLC in-line with the signal feeding a subwoofer amplifier, and control your sub's level with the included volume knob. The volume control stays isolated from the signal path so you won't inject any extra noise into your system. The pass-through connection allows you to send a full-range signal to another amp in your system.
The CL-RLC will also control a full-range signal. You can use it to adjust the volume of a separate amplifier in a second audio zone, or to feed the output of an iPod® or other auxiliary source to an external amplifier.
- active level control preamplifier for amplifiers and accessory devices control the level of a subwoofer amplifier, an auxiliary device, or add a zone level
- control to a boat or limo
- works independently or in conjunction with the CL441dsp CleanSweep
- one set of inputs, stereo variable outputs, stereo pass-through
- Depth: 1.25"
- Height: 4"
- Width: 1.69"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Parts And Labor