JL Audio Remote Level Control And Line Driver - 98117
Fully Active, 2-ch. Remote Level Control / Line Driver with Pass-through Outputs
The Possibilities are Endless...
- The CL-RLC is a true, active level control preamplifier which can be used for subwoofer level control or as an audiophile-grade, full-range volume control. The CL-RLC's differential-balanced inputs minimize the likelihood of noise, while its very healthy preamp design delivers up to 7.5 VRMS of unclipped output to your amplifier. Unlike cheap, passive line-level controls, no signal passes through the CL-RLC's control cable and knob. Instead, the control knob only sends volume level signals to the preamp circuit in order to maximize fidelity and minimize the possibility of noise.
- Subwoofer Level: By inserting the CL-RLC in-line with any signal feeding a subwoofer amplifier, you can control the subwoofer level from the front of the vehicle using the supplied control knob. Another important feature is a buffered pass-through connection so that you can also pass signal along (without volume control) to a satellite amplifier from the same input channels.
- Full-Range Volume Control: Since the CL-RLC uses top-quality active circuitry, its application is not just limited to subwoofer duty. It can be used whenever and wherever you want to have volume control over any line-level signal. For example, you can use it to control a center-channel level, rear channel levels, or even the level of an iPod® input directly to an amplifier. The possibilities are endless and will enable very interesting things to be accomplished in a wide variety of systems.
- Channel Separation: >80 dB
- Output Impedance: 475 Ω
- Gain Range: 7.5 V RMS
- Max. Unclipped Output: 7.5 V RMS
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz - 30 kHz (+0/-1 dB)
- THD+N @ Rated Output: Less than 0.05% @ 7.5 V RMS
- S/N Ratio: >117 dB @ 7.5 V RMS
- Max. Input Level: 4 V RMS
- Operating Current Draw: 90 mA
- Height: 1.21"
- Width: 3.94"
- Depth: 1.63"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Years Parts And Labor