Klipsch AWR-650-SM Sandstone Outdoor Speaker - AWR650SMS
Satisfy your summertime urge to rock out. The AWR-650-SM speaker from Klipsch packs over six decades of audio experience into one weatherized package that won’t ruin your curb appeal.
- True two-way design
- Dual voice coil polymer woofer
- Dual polymer dome tweeters
- Durable UV-resistant enclosure
- Available in a granite, sandstone or red rock finish
For over 60 years, we’ve been about no-compromise audio performance and our rock speaker is no exception. Just listen and you’ll discover that it delivers an amazing, full-bodied bass response for its price range.
The AWR-650-SM is a true two-way design that employs a 6.5-inch dual voice coil polymer woofer and dual ¾-inch polymer dome tweeters.
The speaker’s dual tweeter design allows it to play both left and right stereo signals with precision and clarity. Additionally, it can be wired for mono output in instances where several models are needed to bring smooth and even coverage to larger areas.
Available in a granite, sandstone or red rock finish, the AWR-650-SM features a durable UV-resistant enclosure so you can enjoy clean, clear sound all season long.
- Frequency Response 66Hz-20kHz +/-3dB
- Low Frequency Extension 43Hz
- Power Handling 50W continuous / 200W peak
- Recommended Amplifier Power 100W
- Senstivity 94dB @ 2.83V / 1m
- Nominal Impedance 8 ohms compatible
- High Freq Crossover 2500Hz
- Drive Components Two-way system using two 0.75" polymer dome tweeters and one 6.5" polymer cone dual voice coil woofer
- Enclosure Type Bass-reflex side-firing port
- Built From 2007
- Width: 15"
- Height: 17"
- Depth: 11"
- Unit: 13 lbs
- Shipping: 16.5 lbs