Swiss Army Chrono Classic Stainless Steel Men's Watch - 241405
In 1897 the Original Swiss Army™ Knife was created in the small village Switzerland. Since that time, Victorinox® has become known in more 100 countries for precision, quality, functionality and versatility.
This century old heritage has been extended to Swiss Army Watches and Timepieces. Each reflects the ingenious design and outstanding durability we’ve come to stand for over the years. Uncompromising craftsmanship makes these watches worthy to carry the cross and shield emblem that symbolizes the legend of Victorinox and the Swiss Army Brand.
Whether you’re going around the corner or around the globe, our classically styled watches will make sure that you’re equipped for life’s adventures. No matter what those adventures might be.
- Made in Switzerland with precision Swiss analog quartz movement
- Sapphire crystal w/anti-reflective treatment
- Stainless Steel case with guilloche dial
- Screw-in caseback
- Luminous hands and hour markers
- Chronograph 30-min, 60sec, 1/10th sec
- Engraved Tachymeter Scale
- Date Calendar
- Stainless Steel Bracelet
- Water Resistant to 100m (10 ATM, 330 FT)
- 41mm case diameter
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
3 year limited parts and labor
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.