Broan Evolution QP1 Series 30" White Under Cabinet Range Hood - QP130WH
EVOLUTION 1 is ideal for those who feel simplicity defines elegance.
Two-setting controls are centered up front for ease of operation. This range
hood gives you more power than comparable under-cabinet hoods, bright working
light and dishwasher-safe filters with antimicrobial protection.
Everything changes. Lifestyles, needs, and for that matter—wants. Sometimes
change happens fast, and at other times it takes a more measured pace. And that
describes the Broan EVOLUTION Series perfectly. A decade ago, Broan’s Allure
series set the new standard in undercabinet range hood design. We listened to
what consumers wanted most and wrapped their desires in a revolutionary design.
But as times change, tastes and needs evolve too. That is the impetus behind
Broan EVOLUTION Series. It’s what comes next.
Beauty that’s meant to be used. Some products beg to be touched, and
rigorously used every day. You can see it in features that work intuitively,
smartly, and prove the design team considered function hand in hand with form.
In the Broan EVOLUTION Series it’s easy to see this attention to detail. Lighting
output is dramatically enhanced, and capture effectiveness has improved due
to larger filters (15–40 percent larger). Plus, a sloped bottom design directs
smoke into filters. Smooth surfaces, a fully-enclosed bottom and dishwasher-safe
filters reduce the time needed to keep up with appearances. You can hear the
differences too, complements of a 40 percent reduction in sound. So you can
work beneath it, and entertain beside it. In the Broan EVOLUTION Series, we
built in what matters most.
- Clean, sleek appearance
- Durable, powder-coat paint or brushed stainless steel
- Large, full filter design, with antimicrobial protection that inhibits the
formation of odor-producing bacteria and protects filter from discoloration
- dishwasher-safe for easy cleaning
- 2-level blower speed control
- Four halogen lights provide focused lighting for unmatched cooktop visibility
(lamps not included)
- Centrifugal blower provides increased performance and quieter operation.
- Versatile design allows for 3¼" x 10", 7" round, or non-ducted discharges
without re-positioning blower
- Adjustable duct connectors - accommodate off-center ductwork
- CleanSense™ charcoal filters change color when replacement is necessary
(for non-ducted installations - purchase separately)
- Available in 30" or 36" widths in White, Black, and Stainless Steel
- Bi-lingual carton graphics and installation manual (English/ Spanish) (English/French
Canadian in Canada)
- For indoor use only
- Volts 120
- HZ 60
- Amps 2.3
- CFM 110 (normal), 300 (maximum)
- Sones 0.8 (normal), 5.0 (maximum)
- Controls 2-speed rocker
- Halogen Flood Light MR16 with GU10 base - (Sold Separately)
- Charcoal Filter BPPF30 (30") or BPPF36 (36") - (Sold Separately)
- Unit: 25 lbs
- Shipping: 33 lbs
- Depth: 20.13"
- Height: 6.75"
- Width: 30"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts