Klipsch Flat Panel Black Speaker - KL525THX
By using the same research and development used to create its professional cinema systems, Klipsch has developed the KL-525-THX LCR loudspeaker to create real theater-style sound in the comforts of home. As part of the THX® Ultra2 family, this LCR reproduces all the passion that the filmmakers originally intended.
- Sealed enclosure
- Top-of-the-line internal wiring
- Dual 5.25-inch Cerametallic™ woofers
- 1-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a 6- by 10-inch Tractrix® Horn
As the smaller of the two LCR speakers in the Ultra2 family, the highly efficient KL-525-THX features a sealed enclosure, top-of-the-line internal wiring, dual 5.25-inch Cerametallic™ woofers and a 1-inch titanium diaphragm compression driver coupled to a 6- by 10-inch Tractrix® Horn.
The KL-525-THX enclosure has the same dado and rabbet construction used in Klipsch professional speakers ensuring cabinet integrity in suspended applications. The Omni-Mount suspension points on this loudspeaker facilitate wall or ceiling mounting using standard hardware.
Available in a custom Galaxy black finish with an aluminum fascia, the KL-525-THX delivers dynamic audio experiences that draw listeners into the middle of live concerts and action packed movies.
- Frequency Response: 80Hz-20kHz (+-)3dB
- Power Handling:100 w max continuous (400 w peak)
- Sensitivity: 94dB @ 2.83 volts / 1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms compatible
- Crossover Frequency: 1500Hz
- Tweeter: 1" (2.5cm) magnetically shielded, titanium dome compression driver with 9.6oz ceramic magnet structure
- High Frequency Horn:10" x 6" rectangular 90° x 60° Tractrix® Horn
- Woofer: Two 5.25" (13.3cm) magnetically shielded, Cerametallic™ cone, cast aluminum frame drivers
- Enclosure Material: MDF
- Enclosure Type: Sealed
- Input Connections: 2 sets of binding post speaker terminals (connected via brass strap jumpers)
- Mounting: 4-bolt pattern, 1/4"-20 thread
- Finishes: Galaxy Black cabinet with Black anodized aluminum fascia
- Unit: 32 lbs
- Shipping: 40 lbs
- Depth: 12.5"
- Height: 12.75"
- Width: 16"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor