Microsoft Office 2010 PC Home And Business Edition - T5D00417
A Product Key Card provides another way to purchase Office with a PC. It includes a 25-character Product Key designed to activate Office software on a preloaded PC.
Microsoft® Office Home and Business 2010 brings together the roles of managing a business, running a household and helping with homework. Get the benefits of all the programs you need to be productive including Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 — so you can tackle your busy day efficiently with powerful email, scheduling and social networking tools to keep your life and work in sync.
- Enjoy flexibility
Now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. It's an ideal way to extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web.
- Work together
Brainstorm ideas, share notes and work on documents with others simultaneously thanks to the new co-authoring tool in Word, PowerPoint® and OneNote®.
- Find it on new Backstage™ view
Replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Customize the tab commands to fit your individual needs so you can navigate tasks effortlessly.
- Programs you rely on
Microsoft® Office 2010 is an industry standard offering our latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative. Home and Business includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, OneNote® and Outlook®.
- Comes with disc and product key. For use on 1 PC
- Includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Outlook® and OneNote®.
- Microsoft® Office Home and Business 2010 gives your family the tools to manage everything from home to small businesses.
- Enjoy powerful writing tools, new spreadsheet graph and analysis features and dynamic presentation capabilities.
- Edit and share videos right in PowerPoint no need for additional software.
- Word 2010
School fundraisers and neighborhood events come together efficiently when you use Word 2010. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate. Get more new features with Word 2010:
- Add impact to your document with new picture-editing tools.
- Better illustrate your ideas with diagrams by turning bullet-point lists into compelling SmartArt® graphics.
- Apply new formatting effects to your text such as shadow, bevel, glow and reflection.
- Capture and insert screenshots directly into your document.
- Communicate with ease in many languages with improved translation tools.
- Excel 2010
Saving for retirement, changing homes, cutting expenses — all are important financial decisions. Excel® 2010 offers useful direction with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. Get more new tools with Excel® 2010:
- Highlight data trends by creating data charts in a single cell with new Sparklines.
- Find the right data quickly with new filter enhancement in PivotTable® views.
- Analyze data quickly. Highlight specific data with new and improved Conditional Formatting options.
- Display data in a dynamic and interactive way with PivotChart® views.
- Spend less time sifting through data — use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display.
- PowerPoint 2010
Pressed for time on a major assignment? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010. Get more new features including:
- Embed and edit video files directly in your presentation.
- Set videos to fade in and out and apply a variety of video styles and formats.
- Broadcast your presentation online with new Broadcast Slide Show.
- Captivate your audience with new transitions and improved animations.
- Use slide sections to navigate, organize and print your presentation.
- OneNote® 2010
Gather a wealth of information and resources all in one spot with OneNote® 2010. Post, share and edit notes for group projects online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
- Use quick filing to organize notebooks, ideal when you're working on multiple projects.
- Apply styles and formatting to selected text to another paragraph with the new Format Painter.
- See results as you type with improved Search functionality and view a prioritized list of Search results.
- Easily organize and jump between your notebooks with the improved notebook Navigation Bar.
- Take notes while working in Word, PowerPoint or in Internet Explorer and automatically link them.
- Outlook® 2010
Whether you're working from home or on the road, Microsoft® Outlook® 2010 helps you communicate with important contacts, manage email conversations and monitor your schedule from your PC or remotely. Simply post documents to online folders to access and edit remotely. Get improved features including:
- Sync multiple email accounts from services such as (Hotmail®, Gmail) or just about any other provider to Outlook 2010.
- Condense, categorize and even ignore lengthy email exchanges with a single click using Conversation View.
- Save time with Quick Steps and customize the tasks you use the most down to a single click.
- Share your calendar with others and access theirs, plus save frequently used groups of calendars with the new Schedule view.
- Gain attention with your emails by using new graphic and picture-editing tools.
- Computer and processor: 500 MHz or faster processor
- Memory: 256 MB RAM; 512 MB recommended for graphics features, Outlook Instant Search, and certain advanced functionality
- Hard disk: 3.0 GB available disk space
- Display: 1024x576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating System: Windows® XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista® with SP1, Windows 7®, Windows Server® 2003 R2 with MSXML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.