DIRECTV Black High Definition DVR Satellite Receiver - HR24
The DIRECTV Plus® HD DVR delivers you the ultimate in 100% digital-quality
picture and sound. Add DIRECTV® HD Access and DVR Service and you get the best
choice and widest selection of high definition programming and the convenience
of digital video recording in one unit. Images are sharper. Colors are brighter.
Sound is crisper. And they can be recorded. The easy-to-use search function
enables you to locate exactly what you want to watch or record. Take a look
at all the features and benefits and get ready to enjoy maximum entertainment.
- Standard-definition (MPEG-2) and high definition (MPEG-2, MPEG-4) enabled
- Record up to 400 hrs of SD, up to 100 hours of HD (MPEG-2) programming or
up to 100 hours of HD (MPEG-4) programming**
- 2 satellite tuners for access to SD and HD DIRECTV programming
- 14 Day Advanced Program Guide®
- Pause and rewind live high-definition TV for up to 90 minutes
- Series Link
- One touch record, auto record, manual record, and bookmarks
- Search and record
- Interactive TV enabled***
- 480i, 480p, 720p, 1080i, 1080p picture output and multiple screen formats
- Dolby® Digital 5.1 Surround Sound capable†
- On-Screen Caller ID††
- HDMI output, Component, S-Video, Composite, Optical Audio outputs
- Parental locks/control
- View and record standard definition content, high definition content.
- Watch whatever you want on your own schedule. Store your favorite programs,
whether standard-definition or high-definition.
- No need to choose which show to watch - you can see both. Record two shows
at once while watching another recording.
- You are in control of how you watch - back up, slow down or use instant
- Automatically and easily record an entire season of your favorite shows,
even if they change day or time.
- Take advantage of DIRECTV interactive features like DIRECTV ACTIVE.***
- Listen to superb theater quality sound with additional hardware.
- View and log Caller ID information provided by your local phone company.
- HD DVR Satellite Set HR24
- Access Card
- Power cord
- Inputs / Outputs
- Video Outputs
- Audio Outputs
- Digital Optical 1
- Stereo 2
- Satellite In (2)
- Front USB
- Back USB
- 2 Ethernet (RJ45)
- S-ATA Port
- Width: 15.12"
- Height: 2.8"
- Depth: 11.8"
- Unit: 9.5 lbs.
- Shipping: 14.25 lbs.
- Manufacturer's Warranty(authorized online retailer): Limited 90-day
To access DIRECTV HD programming, a 5-LNB Multi-Satellite Dish, a DIRECTV
HD Receiver and HD television equipment are required. Land based phone line
* Local programs not delivered in HD in all markets. (no OSA tuner included)
**Actual recording time varies depending on the type of programming being
***Some interactive services may require additional service fee.
†Manufactured under license from Dolby Laboratories. Dolby and the double-D
symbol are registered trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
††To use this feature you must have your receiver directly plugged into a telephone
outlet (not a wireless phone jack) and must subscribe to Caller ID or similar
caller identification service from your phone company
- 2 YEAR LEASE AGREEMENT: DIRECTV NOW HAS A LEASE AGREEMENT FOR ALL
OF THEIR EQUIPMENT. EARLY CANCELLATION WILL RESULT IN A FEE OF $20/MONTH FOR
EACH REMAINING MONTH. Must maintain 24 consecutive months of your DIRECTV
programming package. DVR Service $7/mo. required for DVR and HD DVR lease.
HD Access fee $10/mo. required for HD Receiver and HD DVR. No lease fee for
only 1 receiver. Lease fee for first 2 receivers $6/mo.; additional receiver
leases $6/mo. each. ALL EQUIPMENT IS LEASED AND MUST BE RETURNED TO DIRECTV
UPON CANCELLATION, OR UNRETURNED EQUIPMENT FEES APPLY. VISIT directv.com OR
CALL 1-800-DIRECTV FOR DETAILS. DIRECTV programming, pricing, terms and conditions
subject to change at any time.
- Residential Use only
- Commercial or business use will void the manufactures warranty
- *Opened satellite boxes & systems (or activated cards) must be returned
or exchanged directly to DIRECTV
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice