Pioneer Blu-Ray Disc Player - BDP330
1080p High-Definition Picture as the Director Intended
Pioneer's range of Blu-ray Disc players bring you closer than ever to your movies, seen the way the director intended it. In the past, film displayed on television required stretching 24 frames-per-second to match the 30 frames-per-second of television. More often than not, this would result in annoying motion judder and unnatural on-screen images. With True 24fps at up to 1080p resolution, you see only what the director intended as all film sources are displayed at their actual speed. The BDP-330 player brings you this unrivaled picture and audio quality with new media features like online streaming of popular video content sites, optional wireless connectivity with a USB dongle (sold separately), and a free application for your iPhone or iPod touch that turns your media player into a full-fledged remote.
- True-to-Life, High-Definition Audio with Dolby® TrueHD, DTS-HD® Master Audio, and Precision Quartz Lock System (PQLS)
The BDP-330 supports the latest high-definition audio formats like Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio to give your Blu-ray Disc movies a soundtrack that's true-to-life. High-quality DACs and the Pioneer-exclusive PQLS (when used with a compatible PQLS-equipped Pioneer AV receiver) precisely control the audio bitstream signals from the video player for the absolute best jitter-free signal transfers of Blu-ray, DVD, and CD music during multi-channel output.
- Internet Streaming from Popular Video Content Sites
Connecting the BDP-330 via an Ethernet cable or the optional wireless dongle lets you access select Internet video content sites such as YouTube -- so you're not just limited to your movie collection for home entertainment.
- Wireless Ready with USB Dongle (sold separately)
The BDP-330 has an Ethernet port for Internet connectivity, but you can connect it to your home network wirelessly using the AS-WL100 Wireless Adapter (sold separately). The dongle is 802.11/n-compatible and supports WPA, WPA2, AES, and TKIP encryption and features an on-screen GUI setup -- so you can integrate the BDP-330 into any home network configuration quickly and easily.
- BD-Live Support with Expandable Memory
Every Pioneer Blu-ray Disc player is BD-Live™ compatible, allowing you access to additional features like online games to stunning high-definition bonus content. And by connecting a USB thumbdrive (not included) into one of the 2 USB ports on the player, you've got plenty of storage space for bonus content available on the latest Blu-ray Disc titles.
- Free iPhone Application Turns Your iPhone & iPod Into a Video Player Remote
Download the free Pioneer iControlAV app and use your iPhone or iPod touch as a full-fledged remote when your BDP-330 is connected to your home network. Use it for menu functions, play/pause commands, and even adjust the sound field during playback using the device's accelerometer. Simply access the Apple® App StoreSM and search Pioneer or iControlAV.
- Enjoy Streaming Content Such As Youtube And RSS Feeds
- Optional Wireless USB Adapter (AS-WL100) For Online Content And Firmware Updates
- BD-Live Compliant™ With Dual USB Inputs For Expandable Memory
- PQLS For Jitter-Free 2-Channel And Multi-Channel Playback With Compatible Pioneer AV Receiver
- Free iControlAV iPhone® iPod Touch® App For Control Of Blu-ray Disc Player
- Netflix Available Through Firmware Update
- Spectacular 1080p Picture Quality: The BDP-330 provides up to 1920 x 1080p resolution for unrivaled picture quality. And with True 24fps, you'll see your movies as the director intended.
- Simultaneous HDMI® & Component Video Output: Enjoy High Definition Video from both the HDMI and Component Video connections. (Component Video limited to 1080i Resolution.)
- Online Streaming Content: Enjoy online content from YouTube and read RSS Feeds when connected to the internet. Additional services available soon.
- iPhone®/iPod® Touch Remote Control: Using our free iControlAV application (available for download from the Apple® App StoreSM) users can control most major functions of the BDP-330 with their iPhone/iPod Touch.
- Deep Color: The BDP-330 supports 36-bit Deep Color, offering high definition images with superb color detail.
- HDMI Precision Quartz Lock System (PQLS) Jitterless Transmission (Bitstream): By HDMI connection with a compatible Pioneer A/V receiver, A/V sources such as Blu-ray Discs and DVDs, as well as CD music are precisely reproduced with minimum jitter.
- Internal Audio Decoders: The BDP-330 features internal decoding of all advanced audio formats including Dolby® Digital Plus, Dolby TrueHD, DTSHD ® High Resolution, and DTS-HD Master Audio.
- BD-Live™ Compliant (Profile 2.0): Enjoy special disc contents in Picturein- Picture form, and also download additional content from the internet to optional USB memory, such as the director's interview and languages not contained on the disc.
- Wireless Ready: An optional 802.11n wireless adapter (AS-WL100) is available allowing access to online wireless content and firmware upgrades without the need to run additional cables to your Blu-ray Disc player.
- Auto Firmware Notification: When connected to a live internet connection the BDP-330 will automatically notify you of any new firmware availability.
- Dual USB Inputs: A front and Rear USB input are provided to accommodate optional BD-Live Storage, our optional AS-WL100 Wireless internet adapter, or JPG/MP3 media playback.
- Multi-Format Compatibility: You can play high definition DVD discs recorded by digital video cameras in AVCHD format. You can also play BD-R/RE, DVD-R/RW, etc. recorded using Blu-ray Disc recorders or DVD recorders as well as CD/CD-R.
- Netflix Available Through Firmware Update
- HDMI® Output
- Component Video Output
- Composite Video Output
- Optical Digital Output
- USB Input (1 Front / 1 Rear)
- Unit: 5 lbs
- Shipping: 8 lbs
- Depth: 26.77"
- Height: 2.94"
- Width: 16.54"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor