Garmin T-Mobile Garminfone - A50GARMIN
Garminfone™ from T-Mobile®, built on the Android™ platform, is a full-featured smartphone combined with proven Garmin navigation. Whether you’re making a call, sending a message or simply surfing the web, Garminfone puts everything you need right at your fingertips. And with access to Android Market™ on your Garminfone, you’ll have thousands of apps to choose from. Android Market is where you’ll find apps to truly customize your phone.
Go Your Own Way
With its fully integrated Garmin navigation, Garminfone will get you wherever you want to go. With Garminfone, you can find addresses, get both on-screen and voice-prompted turn-by-turn directions that speak street names, know your arrival time, and automatically reroute if you have to detour. Garminfone also supports junction view with lane assist¹ in many metro areas — so you can know the right lane to be in at the right time. In addition, Garminfone comes preloaded with millions of points of interest so you can look up restaurants, fuel stations, hotels, ATMs and more, get phone numbers and addresses, and navigate right to your chosen location.
Let Your Voice Lead You
Garminfone is tightly integrated with Google Voice Search. Simply speak to move through the point of interest information from within Google Voice Search, make your choice and Garminfone will guide you there. It makes it easy to find your way while you’re on the go.
Garminfone is easy to customize to fit your needs. In addition to the thousands of downloadable apps available from Android Market, you’ll also have access to our suite of Connected Services², which include flight status information, weather forecasts, real-time traffic, gas prices, and more. With Garminfone, you’ll have a phone designed for the way you live life.
Bring Your Worlds Together
Garminfone connects the real world with the digital world so you’ll always be in the know while you’re on the move. You can stay in touch via personal and work email, IM and text messaging because, In addition to running on the powerful Android platform, Garminfone supports full Microsoft Exchange sync, and is preloaded with Google™ Mobile Services. With one simple sign-in to your Google account, you’ll be connected to Google Calendar™, Gmail™ ³, YouTube™, Google Talk™, and more.
Experience Location-aware Content
Recognizing that location is relevant to every aspect of every day, Garminfone is designed with location-aware functionality at its core. Navigation features are fully integrated with frequently used applications such as calendar, contacts, email, Internet browser, and messaging. So no matter where you are, you’ll always have details about your surroundings right in front of you.
- Networks: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900, GPRS EDGE Class 12, UMTS HSPA 2100/1700, HSDPA Cat 8, 7.2 Mbps
- Platform: Android
- CPU: Qualcomm MSM7227
- Memory: 4GB Flash + 256 MB SDRAM + 256 MB ROM; included 2GB micro SD card
- Memory Slot: micro-SD™ (support SDHC)
- Connectivity: WLAN 802.11b+g, USB v2.0 (HS), Bluetooth 2.1
- GPS: Qualcomm GPSOne, Assisted GPS, Aided GPS and standalone GPS supported
- Display: 3.5", HVGA 320 x 480, TFT capacitive touch
- Battery: 1150mAh Lithium
- Standby Time: Up to 25 days
- Talk Time: Up to 8 hours
- Browser: WebKit
- Messaging: SMS / IM / MMS
- Email: IMAP/SMTP, POP3, Exchange Push
- Exchange Support: Calendar, contacts, e-mail
- Camera: 3 Mega-Pixel, Auto Focus
- Video Playback: MPEG4 / H.264 / H.263 / WMV
- Video Recording: MPEG4 & H.263 with audio via AMR-NB
- Music Player: MP3/WMA/AMR-NB/AAC/AAC+/eAAC+/AAC+V2, SP-MIDI
- Advance Navigation/LBS feature: North American maps & POIs, Connected Services1, Indoor location, Junction view with lane assist, Where am I?, Where's My Car Parked?, Track Logs & Route Planning
- Phone Applications: Google™ Search / Gmail™ / Google Calendar™ / Google Talk™ / Google Maps™ with Street View / YouTube™ / Picasa™ / Panoramio™ / Android Market™
- Call Forwarding
Call Forwarding will automatically forward your calls to another mobile or landline phone number. You can use the Call Forwarding feature to forward all calls to another number or to forward calls only when you are unavailable. When forwarding calls to phone numbers outside your local calling area, toll and long distance charges apply. Additional per minute charges apply to calls forwarded to another number.
- Call Waiting
Call Waiting lets you place a call on hold to make or receive another call. Note: Airtime rates, roaming and long distance (if any) apply for both calls.
- Caller ID
Caller ID lets you see who's calling before you pick up the phone. Note: Due to public telephone network limitations, caller ID may not always be available.
- Conference Calling
Conference Calling lets you add a third person into any conversation. Note: The initiator of the call will be charged double airtime minutes, roaming and long distance (if any) during the conference call.
- Customer Care
Customer Care representatives are ready and waiting to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for activation, service, and billing questions. It's always free to call domestically; dial 611 from your T-Mobile phone or 1-800-937-8997 from any other phone. Or e-mail customercare@T-Mobile.com.
What's In The Box:
- USB Cable
- Memory Card
- Stereo Hands-Free Headset
- Stereo Headphone Adapter
- Premium Charging Car Mount
- Car Charger
- Height: 4.57"
- Width: 2.46"
- Depth: 0.49"
- Unit: 0.3 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs