Fisher & Paykel 36" Burnished Stainless Steel Natural Gas Cooktop - CG365DWACX1
The CG365DWACX1 gas cooktop lets you create mouth watering dishes with ease. Grates are recessed into the cooktop making it easier to move pots and pans between elements.
- 3 piece porcelainized easy clean grates
- Electronic auto re-ignition
- Height above countertop only 5/8
- High altitude kit available
- High lip contains spills and quick component removal allows easy cleaning
- Innovalve gas control
- Porcelainized cast iron grates
- Sealed cooking surface
- Side control knobs for increased safety
- Spill containment (gallons): 1
Fisher & Paykel gas hobs have a recessed hob or have a high lip which surrounds the hob. This had been designed to contain spills that occur whilst cooking, an important safety feature that protects the user and hob surrounds from hot spillages. In addition it also simplifies the general cleaning of the hob as liquids are trapped within the boundaries of the hob.
- BTU Burner Outputs
- Center burner (LPG)19,000 - 3,753
- Center burner (Natural Gas)20,000 - 3,753
- Rapid burner (LPG)2 at 8,200 - 2,388
- Rapid burner (Natural Gas)2 at 8,000 - 2,388
- Semi rapid burner (2) (LPG)5,700 - 1,365
- Semi rapid burner (2) (Natural Gas)5,800 - 1,365
- Simmer burner (LPG)3,500 - 512
- Simmer burner (Natural Gas)3,000 - 512
- Easy Clean Cooktop Design
- Spill Containment (litres): 4
- Continuous Cooking Surface
Cast iron trivets are recessed for a streamlined design, while providing a continuous cooking surface for safety and stability.
- LPG and Natural Gas Compatible
- Number of Burners: 5
- Permanent, Laser etched graphics
- Electronic Ignition
Ergonomic controls automatically ignite the flame when the control knob is turned around to the desired temperature, for convenience and ease of use.
- Rapid Burner
- Burner Indicator Lights
- Innovalve Technology
Innovalve technology provides 180 degree rotation of the valve spindle to give a progressive, broad range of control from high to low for each burner.
- Corner Radius: 0.4"
- Overall Depth of Cutout (Front to Back): 19.25"
- Overall Width of Cutout (Side to Side): 34.25"
- Overall Height of Chassis (Below Benchtop): 3"
- Overall Width of Product (Side to Side): 36"
- Overall Depth of Product (Front to Back): 21.5"
- Unit: 46 lbs
- Shipping: 55 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer):
Full One Year Warranty
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.