Viking 36" Professional Custom Series Stainless Steel Freestanding Gas Range, Model VGIC5366BSS
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- 15,000 BTU stainless steel burners with porcelain/cast iron caps
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition; surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive combination of single 30,000 BTU U-shaped burner and infrared broiler with SureSpark Ignition System
- GourmetGlo Infrared Broiler provides intense searing heat for broiling applications
- Large-capacity ovens with six rack positions (see specifications for oven interior dimensions)
- Six functions - natural airflow bake, convection bake, infrared broil, convection infrared broil, convection dehydrate, and convection defrost
- All convection functions utilize the ProFlow Convection Air Baffle, which is specifically designed to ensure balanced airflow for even heat distribution
- Convection fan switch conveniently located on control panel
- Heavy-duty broiler pan/grid
- Two halogen oven lights for excellent visibility throughout the oven cavity
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Removable pull-out drip tray with roller bearing glides for smooth operation
- Removable grate supports with separately removable, dishwasher-safe porcelain burner bowls
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates provide continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- New! - one-piece control panel assembly easily removable for convenient front access
- Surface Burner Rating: 15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
- Broil Rating: 18,000 BTU Nat./16,000 BTU LP (5.3 kW/4.7 kW)
- Bake Rating: 30,000 BTU Nat./LP (8.8 kW)
- Electrical Requirements: 120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 Ft., 3-Prong Plug Attached To The Unit
- Maximum Amp Usage: 1.5 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-7/8" Min. to 37" Max.
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Depth to End of Side Panel: 24-5/16"
- Depth to Front of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth to End of Landing Edge: 28-1/16"
- Depth to End of Door Handle: 28-11/16"
- Legs Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Height to Top of Island Trim: Add 1"
- Height to Top of 8" Backguard: Add 8"
- Height to Top of High-Shelf: Add 23-1/2"