Viking 36" Professional Custom Series Stainless Steel Dual-Fuel Range, Model VDSC536T6BSS
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- New! - Custom designed electronic controller and digital display combine professional cooking features with the sleek styling and design
- Digital Clock - digital clock can be displayed when range is not in use or can be set to disappear when not in use
- AutoRoast - automatically sears the outside of meats and then returns to the pre-set temperature in the standard Convection Roast mode, perfectly cooking meats to lock in juices and flavor
- Meat probe - monitors baking/roasting of fine meats so you never have to worry about undercooking
- Timed bake - set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and then drop into a 150°F HOLD mode when cooking time is complete
- Timer - independent timer function can be used for timing items independent of the range oven
- Oven Lock - This child safety function prevents the oven controls from being activated when the oven is not in use
- Clock Format - choose between 12 hour or 24 hour clock format for the display
- Degree Format - choose between Fahrenheit or Celsius temperature setting
- Brightness - increase or decrease the brightness of the electronic display
- Sabbath mode - allows users belonging to religions with "no work" restrictions to program their oven to comply with the Sabbath requirement
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-high) Pro Sealed burner System
- New! - Front right burner equipped with TruPower Plus 18,500 BTU burner
- Burners equipped with 15,000 BTU's
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting for all burners
- Exclusive - all burners equipped with SureSpark Ignition System for consistent and reliable ignition
- Automatic re-ignition
- Surface burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished even on lowest setting
- New! - Heavy duty metal knobs with stainless steel finish shipped standard
- Exclusive - largest oven cavity in the industry
- 5.6 cu. ft. overall
- 4.9 cu. ft measured to AHAM standards
- Exclusive patent pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest convection fan in the industry
- The 8-1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10 pass dual bake element provides precise temperature control
- Extra large GourmetGlo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times - so your oven is ready to being cooking when you are
- Oven has six porcelain coated rack supports
- Comes standard with two standard oven racks and one TruGlide full extension oven rack
- Three strategically located oven lights provide maximum visibility
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with rack provide more roasting and broiling options
- High performance cooking modes
- Includes Bake, Convection Bake, TruConvec Convection Cooking, Convection Roast,
Hi, Med and Low Broil, and Convection Broil
Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Exclusive one piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface for easy clean up
- Burner caps are easily removable for quick cleaning
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron removable surface grates
- Provides continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity
- Surface Burners (Front Right): 18,500 BTU Nat./16,600 BTU LP (5.4 kW/4.9 kW)
- Surface Burners: 15,000 BTU Nat./12,500 BTU LP (4.4 kW/3.7 kW)
- Electrical Requirements: 240-208 VAC, 60 Hz Electrical Connection Box on Product, Connect with Locally Supplied 3-Wire, Flexible Cord or "Pigtail" Rated 40 Amp 125-250 VAC Minimum. Cord Must Be Agency Approved for Use with Household Electric Ranges
- Maximum Amp Usage: 240V - 28.5 Amps, 208V - 24.7 Amps
- Gas Requirements: Shipped Natural Gas Standard; Convert to LP/Propane Factory Installed; Accepts Standard Residential 1/2" ID Gas Service Line
- Gas Manifold Pressure: Natural 5.0" W.C.P. / Liquid Propane L/P 10.0" W.C.P.
- Height to Top of Side Trim: 35-7/8" Min. to 37" Max.
- Width: 35-7/8"
- Depth to End of Side Panel: 24-5/16"
- Depth to Front of Door: 25-3/4"
- Depth to End of Landing Edge: 28-1/16"
- Depth to End of Door Handle: 28-11/16"
- Legs Adjust: 1-1/8"
- Height to Top of Island Trim: Add 1"
- Height to Top of 8" Backguard: Add 8"
- Height to Top of High-Shelf: Add 23-1/2"