Microsoft BlueTrack Technology Notebook Mouse - MHC00001
With revolutionary Microsoft BlueTrack Technology™, you can work more places than ever before, including on granite countertops, carpets - even on a wood table or a rough, unfinished park bench.
- BlueTrack Technology™ Microsoft BlueTrack Technology combines the power of optical with the precision of laser for remarkable tracking on virtually any surface.*
- Plug-And-Go Nano Transceiver Leave the Nano Transceiver plugged in when you’re on the go, or stow it in the mouse.
- 8-Month Battery Life Use your mouse without power interruption for up to 8 months on a single battery. Battery status indicator tells you when battery power is low.
- 2.4 GHz Reliable Wireless Microsoft 2.4 GHz wireless delivers a reliable connection with up to a 30-foot range, with virtually no interference.
- Works on Virtually Any Surface Your mouse will work anywhere you do—including granite, carpet, and rough-grain wood.
- ON/OFF Switch Conserve more battery power by turning your mouse off when not in use.
- Windows Flip Easily switch between open windows with the click of a button.
- Device Stage Quickly and easily access common tasks, including product information, registration, settings and more for popular devices such as cell phones, cameras, printers, and mouse, keyboard and webcam products.
- Tilt Wheel and More Fully featured mouse with 4-way scroll, 5 programmable buttons, rubber side grips, and Magnifier.
- Computer/Operating System
Requires a PC that meets the requirements for and has installed one of these operating systems: Windows® 7, Windows Vista®, Windows® XP
- Hard Drive
CD- ROM, USB, AA alkaline battery required (included)
- Unit: 0.30 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Height: 3.84"
- Width: 2.39"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 3 Year Parts And Labor