Apple Magic Trackpad - MC380LLA
Why should notebooks have all the fun?
Desktop users, your time has come. The new Magic Trackpad is the first Multi-Touch trackpad designed to work with your Mac desktop computer. It uses the same Multi-Touch technology you love on the MacBook Pro. And it supports a full set of gestures, giving you a whole new way to control and interact with what’s on your screen. Swiping through pages online feels just like flipping through pages in a book or magazine. And inertial scrolling makes moving up and down a page more natural than ever. Magic Trackpad connects to your Mac via Bluetooth wireless technology. Use it in place of a mouse or in conjunction with one on any Mac computer — even a notebook.
The largest Multi-Touch trackpad ever.
Magic Trackpad is just like the trackpad on the MacBook Pro — but bigger. It’s made with the same advanced touch-friendly and wear-resistant glass surface. But with nearly 80 percent more area, it’s the largest Multi-Touch trackpad made by Apple. So there’s even more room for you to scroll, swipe, pinch, and rotate to your fingers’ content. And since the entire surface is a button that clicks, you can use it in place of a mouse.
It fits in perfectly.
Magic Trackpad features the same sculpted aluminum design as the Apple Wireless Keyboard, and side by side the two sit flush at the same angle and height. Go from typing to gesturing in one motion, or do both at the same time. How perfect is that?
Magic Trackpad works using Bluetooth technology, so you don’t have to deal with an annoying cable that dictates where you place it. Once you pair Magic Trackpad with your Bluetooth-enabled Mac, you’ll enjoy a reliable, secure connection up to 33 feet away. Magic Trackpad detects periods of inactivity, and it’s equipped with an on/off switch. Together these features help to conserve battery life, so you can keep gesturing for months at a time.
Get in touch with your desktop.
The entire surface of Magic Trackpad is one large button, so you can click and double-click anywhere. Magic Trackpad also supports a full set of gestures, including two-finger scrolling, pinching to zoom, rotating with your fingertips, three-finger swiping, and activating Exposé or switching between applications with four fingers.
Press down anywhere on the Multi-Touch surface to physically click or double-click. Or, with “Tap to Click” enabled in System Preferences, simply tap or double-tap the surface.
Brush two fingers along the Multi-Touch surface to scroll in any direction — vertically, horizontally, or diagonally.
Using three fingers, brush left and right along the Multi-Touch surface to page forward and back.
With your thumb and index finger on the Multi-Touch surface, twist clockwise or counterclockwise to rotate an image.
Your trackpad, your rules.
Even though Magic Trackpad is capable of multiple gestures, you may find one or two unnecessary. Not to worry. Simply access the Magic Trackpad pane in System Preferences to enable gestures you want and disable those you don’t want.
- More Control At Your Fingertips. Magic Trackpad gives you a whole new way to control what’s on your Mac desktop computer. When you perform gestures, you actually interact with what’s on your screen. You feel closer to your content, and moving around feels completely natural. Swiping through pages on screen is just like flipping through pages in a magazine, and inertial scrolling senses the momentum in your fingers as you move up and down a page.
- More To Touch, More To Love. Your fingers will fall for the Magic Trackpad. It’s made with smooth, wear-resistant glass that feels great to the touch. And it’s nearly 80 percent larger than the built-in trackpad on the MacBook Pro, giving you plenty of room to perform gestures. Because the entire surface of Magic Trackpad is a button, you can click on objects just as you would using a traditional mouse. And Magic Trackpad sits at the same height and angle as the Apple Wireless Keyboard, so you can go from trackpad to keyboard in one seamless motion.
- Bluetooth Technology. Magic Trackpad connects to your Mac via Bluetooth wireless technology. Use it in conjunction with the Apple Wireless Keyboard for a cable-free, uncluttered workspace. And if you feel like venturing away from your desk, Magic Trackpad maintains a reliable and secure connection up to 33 feet away from your Mac.
- Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer
- Two AA batteries (included)
- Mac OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.4 and latest software update
- A Mac computer with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Mac OS X v10.6.4 or later
- Latest Magic Trackpad software update
What’s In The Box:
- Magic Trackpad
- Two AA batteries
- Printed documentation
- Unit: 1 lbs
- Shipping: 2 lbs
- Height: 0.18-0.72"
- Length: 5.17"
- Width: 5.12"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor