Netgear Broadband DSL Modem, Model DM111P
NETGEAR’s Broadband DSL Modem is the simple solution for setting up direct, always-on Internet connectivity for home and office networks. Plus, it gets you up and running fast with NETGEAR’s signature ease of installation. Up to 24 Mbps downstream and 1.5 Mbps upstream throughput delivers true broadband experience. NETGEAR’s Broadband DSL Modem works with your current broadband DSL service provider.
- Fully Compatible with All Major Internet Service Providers
- Connects to your broadband DSL service to provide Internet access
- Surf the Internet, email and chat
- Freedom to switch DSL providers without changing equipment
- Fully compatible with Verizon, AT&T, Qwest®, EarthLink® and other DSL Internet service providers
- Easy setup with Smart Wizard® installation CD
- Connect laptops, desktops, gaming consoles, and more!
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 146 x 96 x 29.5 mm (5.75 x 3.78 x 1.16 in)
- Weight: 190 g (0.42 lb)
- Operating temperature: 0˚ to 40˚ C (32˚ to 104˚ F)
- ITU 992.1 (G.DMT) Annex A
- ITU 992.5 ADSL2+
- LAN port: One 10/100 Mbps auto sensing Auto-MDI-X, RJ-45 port (one Cat 5 UTP cable included)
- ADSL port: RJ-11 port
- RFC 2684 (formerly 1483) Bridged Ethernet over ATM PVCs
- Bridged Mode-IEEE 802.1D Transparent bridging—Ethernet to ADSL self learning
- Supports up to 128 MAC learning addresses
- PPPoA client
- PPPoE client
- User name and password
- DHCP server, DNS relay
- Save/restore configuration, restore defaults, upgrades via Web browser, display statistics, logging
- Broadband DSL Modem (DM111Pv2)
- 12V DC, 1.0A power adapter
- Category 5 Ethernet cable
- RJ-11 phone cable
- DSL phone line filter
- Resource CD
- Height: 5.75"
- Width: 3.78"
- Depth: 1.16"
- Unit: 0.42 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year