Focal Electra 1000 S Series Macassar Bookshelf Speakers - ELECTRA1007SMA
The Al/Mg tweeter perfectly suits the Electra 1007 S that seduces with its communicative energy and its mid-range/treble, sparkling with details. Like the Electra 1007 Be, the quality of the bass, which is technically identical, is impressive, even in rooms of large dimensions. That’s a high range compact loudspeaker with an exceptional quality/price ratio.
- 100% Focal loudspeakers and drive-units made in France
- High size/performance ratio for optimum integration
- Exclusive Focal technologies
- Aluminum/Magnesium tweeter.
- Very wide response from 2.5kHz to 30kHz.
- 61/2” (165mm) “W” cone mid-bass.
- Patented composite sandwich.
- Outstanding stiffness and lightness.
- OPC (Optimum Phase Crossover)
- Perfect staging.
- Focal binding posts offering high torque and excellent contact.
Massive structure of 2” (50mm) thick MDF.
- No diffraction effect nor vibration.
- Rear laminar port.
- No noise, no distortion.
- Removable foam bung for bass level setting.
- Body in Black Silk.
- Panels in wood veneering, varnish 4 coats.
- Type: 2-way vented bookshelf loudspeaker
- Drivers: 6.5” “W” midbass, 1” Al/Mg inverted dome tweeter
- Frequency Response (+or-3dB): 46Hz - 30kHz
- Low Frequency Point: 41Hz
- Sensitivity (2.83 V/1 m): 89dB
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohms
- Minimum Impedance: 3.9 Ohms
- Crossover Frequency: 2500 Hz
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 - 150W
- Finish: Macassar
- Height: 15.2"
- Width: 10.38"
- Depth: 13.75"
- Unit: 30.8 lbs
- Shipping: 36 lbs