Universal Digital R50 Remote Control - R50
Our latest introduction, The DIGITAL R50, makes it easy for your whole family to enjoy the Home Entertainment System—and controls up to 18 components It features a large, color LCD and provides a Setup Wizard right on the LCD screen for quick & easy configuration. Simply answer a few questions—no Internet or PC required. And it has thousands of built-in control codes to assure full control of your components.
The exciting R50 is Learning Capable, too, so it’s able to learn functions and commands from other remotes. It will never become obsolete. It’s truly the last remote control you will ever need. In addition it offers 48 My Favorite Channels, MacroPower buttons (for single-button press to turn ON/OFF all components, switching sources, inputs & more) and SimpleSound, a dynamic feature for total volume control over all components in your system, even those without built-in volume control, such as TiVo, DVD & VCR.
The DIGITAL R50 is designed to be set-up by anyone—no professional installer is needed. And set-up does not require any special knowledge of computers, programming or AV equipment.
- MacroPower™ press one button, turns on components.
- Dynamic SimpleSound™ technology.
- Pre-Programmed and Learning feature.
- Setup Wizard on remote screen
- 48 My Favorite Channels
- Powerful Ergonomics
- Learning Capabilities: up to 1,500 Buttons Standard frequencies (15kHz to 100kHz)
- Macro Capabilities: 1,500 macro buttons (up to 255 steps each)
- Non-Volatile Flash Memory: 32 MB
- Range: IR (infrared): 30 - 50 feet. Approximate range will vary depending upon operational and environmental conditions
- Power Supply: AAx 4 (included)
- Width: 2.3"
- Height: 8.9"
- Depth: 1.1"
- Unit: 0.55 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts and Labor