Bang & Olufsen BeoLab 7-2 Black And Aluminum Loudspeaker - 1621488
Hi-Fi Television Acoustics
Packed with advanced technology, BeoLab 7 is, quite simply, the most powerful stereo speaker ever developed for TV. With six individual driver units, all powered by their own digital ICEpower amplifier, BeoLab 7 delivers an unequalled sound performance for your TV viewing. The beam-shaped loudspeaker below the screen provides superb acoustic performance and signifies the presence of sound as an integral part of your viewing experience. Musically, the speaker rivals many hi-fi systems, and is quite capable of being used as a BeoLink speaker.
The Natural Fit
BeoLab 7 is specially developed for BeoVision 7 to contribute the ultimate stereo sound performance to the viewing experience. BeoLab 7-2 is the natural accompaniment for the BeoVision 7-40 and developed exclusively for BeoVision 7-55, BeoLab 7-6 delivers an astonishing stereo sound to complement your viewing experience. In addition, BeoLab 7 stereo loudspeakers fit naturally under the BeoVision 4 plasma screen, or under a projection screen and all BeoLab 7 stereo loudspeakers can be either wall-mounted or placed on a special tabletop stand.
Colours To Match
The loudspeaker cabinet is made from a single piece of aluminium and coated in a resilient black soft-touch lacquer. The perforated aluminium front grill comes anodised in many different colours. Choose between shiny pure aluminium, elegant black and dark grey or bright vibrant colours like blue and red. Find the colour that matches your style.
A Firm Grip On Powerful Sound
A special three-way bass reflex construction incorporates six individual units – two each for treble, mid-range and bass. Each driver is powered by a unique built-in ICEpower amplifier, delivering a combined effect of 750 watt. In addition, BeoLab 7 series are equipped with thermal protection circuits and Adaptive Bass Linearisation (ABL), which ensures maximum performance without distortion, even at very high volume. Bang & Olufsen has a quarter of a century of experience making loudspeaker cabinets from extruded aluminium. This technique allows for very rigid and compact enclosures with powerful sound performance.
- Adaptive Bass Linearisation (ABL)
- Room Adaptation
- Thermal Protection
- Designer: David Lewis /24.2 lbs
- Cabinet Material: Soft-touch painted aluminium
- Cabinet/Cover Color: black/silver
- Power Consumption: Typical: 20 W; Networked standby: 0.2 W
- Power Amplifier, Bass: 2 x 125 W, Class D, ICEpower
- Power Amplifier, Midrange: 2 x 125 W, Class D, ICEpower
- Power Amplifier, Tweeter: 2 x 125 W, Class D, ICEpower
- Effective Frequency Range: 37 - 20,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 88 dB SPL re 125 mVrms re 1m
- Cabinet Principle: Bass reflex
- Cabinet Volume: Bass: 5.2 litres (per side) Midrange: 0.8 litres (per side)
- Bass Driver: 102 mm/4"
- Midrange Driver: 76mm/3"
- High Frequency Driver: 19mm/¾"
- Connection: 1 x Power Link
- Depth: 8.3"
- Width: 48.8"
- Height: 4.3"
- Unit: 24 lbs
- Shipping: 34 lbs