Netgear Intel Wireless Display TV Adapter, Model PTV1000
The NETGEAR Push2TV is an easy-to-use TV adapter for Intel® Wireless Display Technology. Push2TV enables you to view whatever is displayed on your laptop screen onto your HDTV, wirelessly. With an intuitive setup and using standard WiFi technology, your laptop screen is ‘pushed’ to your big screen TV without the need for cables stretching across your room.
- Experience your videos and pictures in HD on your big screen TV - No more crowding around a small laptop screen
- Sit back, relax, and experience music, pictures, or videos from your computer, home network, or online
- Surf the web from your couch - Access TV shows and movies online, or go anywhere a browser will take you
- Quickly and securely connect a laptop PC to a TV without cables
- Small and lightweight makes it easy to switch between TVs, or take with you when you travel
Laptop System Requirements
- Must include Intel® Wireless Display powered by 2010 Intel® Core™ Processor Family
- Microsoft Windows® 7
Display System Requirements
- Analog or HDTV with available AV Composite or HDMI input
Application, Digital Media Format, Home Network, and Internet Compatibility
- Any application you can run on your laptop
- Most any media you can play on your laptop
- Any device, content, or application you can access on your home network from your
- Any website or Internet service you can access from your laptop
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 40° C (32° to 104° F)
- Storage Temperature: -20° to 70° C (4° to 158° F)
- Push2TV (PTV1000)
- HDMI Cable
- Installation Guide
- Power Adapter
- Height: 1.25"
- Width: 5.43"
- Depth: 4.17"
- Unit: 5.56 lbs
- Shipping: 7 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor