Viking Professional Series 30" Stainless Steel Gas Cooktop - VGSU1044BSS
- High Performance Commercial-Type Burners Cook like a pro with the 16,000 searing BTUs and infinite settings of easy-to-clean high performance sealed burners.
- Continuous Grate Cooking Surface It's a breeze to slide stew-laden pots or to utilize multiple burners with the heavy duty virtually continuous grate surface.
- Automatic Electric Spark Ignition Your passion for cooking will never be extinguished thanks to automatic electric spark ignition. Burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished.
- Permanently Sealed Burners Let your pot runneth over with our easy to clean permanently sealed burners. Spills cannot enter the burner box providing easy cleanup.
Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Gas 30" wide cooktop
- Four sealed burners with brass flame ports and porcelain/cast-iron caps
- Left front - 16,000 BTU high/3,400 BTU low
- Left rear - 12,000 BTU high/1,700 BTU low
- Right rear - 8,000 BTU high/1,200 BTU low
- Right front - 6,000 BTU high/950 BTU low
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition; burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at the lowest setting
Safe, Easy Operation
- Metal knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Automatic electric spark ignition - no standing pilot to re-light, waste energy, or add extra heat to the kitchen
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron, removable burner grates provide virtually continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
Easy Maintenance And Cleanup
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burner ports/caps
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter burner box
- Two separate 3 1/2 cup spill-collection areas
Replaces Most Ordinary Cooktops
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit virtually all 30" wide cooktop cutouts
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS) and Black (BK), featuring black grates, caps and knobs, or White (WH), featuring dark gray grates, caps and white knobs; control panel on all finishes is stainless steel
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option (BR) for nameplate and knob bezels All brass components have a durable protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
Finish Details (Stainless Steel)
- Finish designates top. Stainless steel trim/frame and control panel.
- Black porcelain grates, porcelain burner caps, and knobs.
- Gas requirements To field convert from natural or LP/Propane, the orifice spuds and regulator must be physically changed. Order conversion kit NK2VGSU to convert to natural and LPK3VGSU to convert to LP. Uses standard residential 1/2” (1.3 cm) I.D. gas service line.
- Electrical requirements 120 VAC/60 Hz; 4 ft. (121.9 cm), 3-wire cord with grounded 3-prong plug attached to product.
- Maximum amp usage 2.0 amps
- Surface element rating
- Left front 16,000 Nat./15,500 LP (BTU) (4.8 Nat./4.65 LP (kw))
- Left rear 12,000 Nat./11,500 LP (BTU) (3.6 Nat./3.45 LP (kw))
- Center front/rear N/A
- Right front 6,000 Nat./5,500 LP (BTU) (1.8 Nat./1.65 LP (kw))
- Right rear 8,000 Nat./7,500 LP (BTU) (2.4 Nat./2.25 LP (kw))
- Unit: 67 lbs
- Shipping: 77 lbs
- Width: 30.75"
- Height from bottom to top of grate: 5”
- Depth from rear: 21”
- Cutout width: 26-7/8” min. to 29-7/8” max.
- Cutout height: 2-1/2”
- Cutout depth: 18-5/8” min. to 20-1/8”