JVC Yellow Picsio Pocket HD Flash Memory Camcorder - GCFM2YUS
3"Touch Panel: Touch the fun and show everyone
Since PICSIO is touch-panel controlled, you just touch the icon graphics to intuitively operate everything from recording to playback. Works even with gloves on! The 3" large screen offers comfortable viewing during playback. High Quality Shooting:
Keep rolling when the party starts rocking
PICSIO’s CMOS image sensor captures JPEG stills at up to 5-megapixel native resolution without interpolation.It also records up to 1920x1080P Full HD video with image stabilization for enjoyment on an HDTV via HDMI output. A 4x digital zoom and a variety of shooting modes are provided. With PICSIO’s superior low-light sensitivity, you can capture beautiful images even in low light. No worry while indoors or in dark situations.
Time-Lapse REC: Easily turn ordinary scenes into extraordinary videos
Time-Lapse Recording captures video at an interval you choose. This way you can condense an hour-long event into just a few seconds. Try it on anything, and turn everyday scenes into fun videos like you’ve never seen before.
"Plug & Share" simplicity
Just connect to any Windows® PC. LoiLoScope EX software is pre-installed in PICSIO so you can start using it right away, no installation to PC necessary!
iFrame video recording mode
iFrame is a computer-friendly video format that simplifies and speeds up the process of importing, editing and sharing video. iFrame is based on standards and works with compatible Mac and PC applications.
- Windows® (LoiLoScope EX)
- Windows® XP Home Edition/Professional (pre-installed, SP3)
- Windows Vista® Home Basic/Home Premium (32-bit edition/64-bit edition, pre-installed, SP2)
- Windows® 7 Home Premium (32-bit edition/64-bit edition, pre-installed)
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, at least 2GHz. (Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, at least 3GHz or Intel® Core™ 2 Quad, at least 2GHz recommended.)
- RAM At least 2GB
- At least Intel® 945
- At least NVIDIA GeForce 6000 series
- At least ATI Radeon 9600
- Macintosh *The software for Macintosh is not included. The applicable software is required.
Direct upload to popular sites, and more
LoiLoScope EX has direct menus for upload to YouTube™ or Facebook in just a few simple steps. There are also options for exporting data to your iTunes® library, or outputting for DVD creation.
Spice up your video with creative effects
In addition to easy file trimming, you get a variety of special effects like animated decorations, plus image cropping and rotating.
Go Wi-Fi for "unplugged" connectivity
Insert an optional Eye-Fi card into the SD card slot and PICSIO is ready for wireless connection. In your home, or café, anywhere Wi-Fi is available, you can upload your videos and stills without using a PC.
- 1920 x 1080P Full HD Video with HDMI(R) Output
- 5 Megapixel Digital Stills
- 4x Digital Zoom
- SD/SDHC/SDXC Card Slot
- 3" Touch Panel with Icon Graphics and Large
Easy Operation & Convenience
- Built-in LoiLoScope EX Software for "Plug & Share"
- iMovie-suitable iFrame Video Recording Mode
- Time-Lapse REC
- Image Stablizer
- USB Battery Charging
Easy Archiving & Sharing
- Easy Upload to YouTube(TM) / Facebook / Vimeo
- Easy Export to iTunes(R)
- AV Cable Yes
- USB Extension Cable Yes
- LoiLoScope EX (Win) Yes (pre-installed)
- Format Video: MPEG-4 AVC/H.264 (.MP4) Audio: AAC, Still: JPEG Storage Media
- SD Memory Card  Internal Memory
- 128MB ROM (PC software and instruction manual pre-installed)
- CMOS 1/3.2"
- No. of CCD/CMOS Pixels 5.13M
- Zoom Ratio Digital (max.) 4X
- Focal Length (mm) 3.9 (35mm film equivalent: 29.8) 
- F Stop F2.8
- Video Image Stabilization Yes
- Focus Fixed Focus
- Full-Auto Yes
- Face Priority AE Yes
- MPEG-4 (.MP4) Video Recording Yes
- JPEG Still Shooting Yes
- Video Recording Modes HD 1080 (16:9): 1920x1080/30p, HD 720 (16:9): 1280x720/60p, iFrame (16:9): 960x540/30p, QHD (16:9): 960x540/30p
- Video Recording Time (max.) 11hr 40min (HD 1080) / 27hr 30min (QHD) 
- Still Image Sizes [4:3] 2592x1944 / 1920x1440
- No. of Still Images (max.) 9999 
- SD Memory Card Slot Yes (SDHC/SDXC Compatible) 
- USB 2.0/1.1 Yes
- USB 2.0 High-Speed Data Transfer to PC Yes
- Built-in USB Connector Yes
- HDMI® output (Mini) Yes
- AV Input/Output -/Yes
- Clear LCD Monitor 3", 230k-pixel
- Touch Panel Yes
- Easy Upload to YouTube™ / Facebook / Vimeo Yes
- Easy Export to iTunes® Library Yes
- Time-Lapse REC Yes
- In-Camera File Editing Yes
- Self-Timer Yes (10sec)
- Eye-Fi Card Ready for Wi-Fi Connection Yes 
- Power Consumption Approx. 2.2W
- Width: 2.09"
- Height: 4.02"
- Depth: 0.87"
- Unit: 0.25 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb