Lacie XtremKey All-Terrain 64GB USB Flash Drive - 131084
The LaCie XtremKey is our strongest, toughest USB key yet, and features capacities up to 64GB. With capacities up to 64GB and an impenetrable shell, the LaCie XtremKey is a truly rugged USB key that stands up to the elements. The XtremKey is constructed with zamac, a metal alloy composed of zinc, aluminum, magnesium and copper that’s so strong, it can withstand the pressure of a 10-ton truck.
The XtremKey’s memory modules are shielded inside of a 2mm casing and sealed with wear-resistant screw threads and a rubber O-ring, which makes it watertight up to 100 meters. In addition, it’s resistant to 5-meter drops, fierce heat and bitter cold—it holds up in any environment, no matter where you take it (+200°C / -50°). Equipped with the Hi-Speed USB 2.0 interface, the LaCie XtremKey offers instant compatibility, outstanding transfer speeds and cross-platform convenience to all PC and Mac® users. With speeds up to 30MB/s (write) and 40MB/s (read)**, you don’t have to sacrifice performance for protection.
- Full Metal Casing—2mm Thickness
- Heat-, Cold-, Water-, Pressure- And Drop-Resistant*
- Outstanding Write And Read Performance
- Wear-Resistant Braided Metal Cable Ring
- Capacity: 64 GB
- Interface: USB 2.0 (backward compatible with USB 1.1) Windows ReadyBoost compatible
- Interface Transfer Rate: Up to 40MB/s (read) / up to 30MB/s (write)****
- Size : 74 x 22 mm/ 2.9 x 0.9 in.
- System Requirements: Computer with USB port High-speed Internet for online storage Latest version of Windows® XP, Windows Vista®, Windows 7 / Mac OS X 10.5, 10.6 Minimum free disk space: 600MB recommended
- Box Content: LaCie XtremKey Cable Ring
- *Testing methods: All tests have been performed with closed product. Heat Test: 3 minutes at 200°C (without flame). Cold Test: 12 hours at -50° C. Drop Test: 5 times at 5 meters.
- **16GB / 32GB / 64GB only. Up to 15MB/s (write) for 8GB version. TurboFlash USB Tool software compatible with PC only.
- ***1GB = 1,000,000,000 bytes. Total accessible capacity varies depending upon operating environment (typically 5–10% less).
- ****Warranty does not cover damage resulting from use that does not conform with specifications (see www.lacie.com).
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 2 Year Limited Parts And Labor