Kingston 2GB 1066MHz DDR3 Non-ECC Memory, Model KVR1066D3N72G
The 2GB SO-DIMM Memory for desktops from Kingston can help to greatly increase the speed of your computer. Increasing your computer's RAM enables more applications to run simultaneously without system glitches. You can breathe new life into your old computer by upgrading its memory.
- 533MHz fCK for 1066Mb/sec/pin
- Gold Contact Fingers
- Synchronous Dynamic RAM (SDRAM)
- Programmed to JEDEC Standard
Latency 1066Mhz timing of 7-7-7 at 1.5V.
- Memory Type: DDR3 Memory
- Pin and Module Type: 240Pin Long-DIMM
- Frequency: DDR3-1066
- Function: Unbuffer Non-ECC Memory
- Capacity: 2GB
- DRAM: 128Mx8
- Voltage: 1.5 V
- CL: 7