Viper 5902 Responder HD Color SuperCode SST 2 Way Security And Remote Start System - 5902V
Responder HD features Viper's most advanced color remote, operating a one-mile range, 2-Way security and remote start system with an upgraded user interface, mini-USB charging port and patented menu wheel.
No effort has been spared by the Viper development team to create the ultimate color keychain remote control, operating Viper's top-of-the-line, one-mile range 2-Way vehicle security and remote start system. The result is Viper Responder HD, winner of the coveted CES 2009 Innovations Award. Some of the milestones achieved by our team include:
- Viper's first one-mile range color remote, using 900 MHz Spread Spectrum Technology (SST)
- A brand new user interface, for the first time utilizing the patented Menu Wheel
- New custom Viper animations, to confirm user commands and illustrate system events, on a 128 x 128 pixel Organic Light Emitting Diode (OLED) high contrast panel, with 262K and 65K full colors, and a wide 160° viewing angle, employing an anti-glare polarizer for enhanced daylight visibility
- The OLED display panel on the Viper Responder HD color remote is 20% larger than previous LCD panels on a keychain remote
Viper has created a sophisticated and complex remote control that is more intuitive than competing security products. It walks the new user through the system operation on-screen while delivering tons of real-time information for the power user. Viper completely re-thought the manual layouts so users can play with the remote, and if something unexpected occurs or attracts their interest, they can easily find a quick and simple explanation with references to as much detail as they want.
Built-in Info Center: the Responder HD status screen has an information center built into it! The Info Center displays the remote start run-time remaining before the engine shuts off, as well as the vehicle interior temperature, so you know if it has warmed up or cooled off enough to make your drive comfortable. It also displays the Countdown and Parking Meter timers when running, and the Parking meter timer emits warnings at 15 minutes, 5 minutes and at expiration so you can make sure to feed the meter. Also, you can stop, start or clear these timers any time in the Status Screen using the Menu Wheel. These 4 bits of information can be displayed in the Info Center by pressing the menu wheel while the Status screen is active to toggle and show each one.
Two Car operation: when users decide to change to a paired 2nd vehicle, Responder HD will automatically check the vehicle's availability, and if the desired car is not available it will let you know. If the vehicle is available, it will automatically update the information displayed on the status screen so you know if it needs to be disarmed, or if the engine is running.
Security system Sensor Status in real-time: when arming with a security zone active, Responder HD will receive a report that will identify by name the active zone and display a special icon in the Status Screen. The report will identify all zones that are active (up to 7) by name during the report output.
NEW FEATURE: For the first time, Responder HD reports any sensors that have been bypassed by the Nuisance Prevention Circuitry (NPC™) feature when arming and have a special Sensor Status icon that is displayed in the Status Screen. Any time there is a change of status in the sensors (NPC or a bypassed zone resets,) Responder HD will receive a message from the system and the All Zones OK icon will be displayed.
Sensor Bypass: users can bypass sensors by selecting the level and sensors they wish to bypass. Responder HD will identify the bypassed sensors on-screen and by name so the user knows exactly the level of security they have chosen. After bypassing sensors, the Sensor Status icon will be updated so the user can easily see those sensors are bypassed each time the Status Screen is displayed.
Remote start Fault and Not Available reporting: if the user attempts to operate a security or remote start feature that is not available, Responder HD will identify the fault so it can be quickly resolved.
- Remote Confirmation OLED Screen
- # of Remotes 1 Responder HD Color 2-Way and 1 5-Button 1-Way
- Range Up to 1 Mile
- Security Yes
- Remote Start Yes
- Keyless Entry Yes
- SmartStart Compatible Yes
- Encryption SuperCode™
- Domelight Supervision Yes
- Stinger DoubleGuard Shock Sensor Yes
- Neo Revenger 6-Tone Siren Yes
- Failsafe Starter Kill Yes
- Guaranteed Protection Plan (GPP) Yes
- Auxiliary Channels for Optional Functions 4
- Remote Control Trunk Pop Yes