CompuStar Pro Series Remote Start 2 Way LCD Controller - RFP2W9000SS
CompuStar’s flagship PRO module receives an update for 2009. This new model features range of up to 1 mile with 900MHz Spread Spectrum Technology. Some said it couldn’t be done, however CompuStar continues to set the standard for range and performance. Some of the basic features include a 2 year remote warranty, lifetime system warranty, multi-car operation, vehicle temperature display, vehicle voltage display, CompuGlow backlight, protective case, run-time countdown, keyless entry, trunk release, remote start, auxiliary outputs and much much more.
* The RF-P2W9000-SS is ONLY compatible with FT-6000AS-CONT and FT-6200S-CONT.
- Siren/Horn Mute: Silences the siren and horn output to eliminate chirps upon lock/unlock.
- Valet: Turns off all alarm and remote start features(if equipped) - also known as service mode.
- Timer start: Activates remote start every 3 or 1.5 hours for a 24 hour cycle.
- Turbo timer: Keeps the engine running for up to 4 minutes upon exiting the vehicle (remote start models only).
- Passive arming/locking: Automatically lock/arms 30 seconds after unlock
- 2nd car operation: Allows one remote to control two separate vehicles.
- Lock: Lock and arm the system by tapping the lock button
- Unlock: Unlock and disarm the system by tapping the unlock button.
- Trunk release: Pop the trunk by holding the trunk button for 2.5 seconds.
- Remote start: Remote start the vehicle by holding the start button for 2.5 seconds.
- Panic/Car find: Activate the siren and horn to locate the vehicle.
- Vehicle Temperature and Battery Voltage displayed on remote LCD
- Color LCD with CompuGlow backlight
- Run-time countdown
- Clock display
- Programmable remote start time
- Built in Turbo timer feature
- Uses standard AA battery
- Multi-Car operation