CompuStar 2 Way LCD Remote Start Controller - RF2W703SH
Replaces RF-2WSHLCD. This model uses Super Heterodyne 433Mhz for sending and receiving up to 1500 feet. While it may not get as much range as some of our other models, it is an impressive value and performs equally as well as most of our competitors higher-end units. Some of the basic features include a lifetime system warranty, vehicle temperature display, vehicle voltage display, CompuGlow backlight, run-time countdown, keyless entry, trunk release, remote start, auxiliary outputs and much much more.
- Siren/Horn Mute: Silences the siren and horn output to eliminate chirps upon lock/unlock.
- Valet: Turns off all alarm and remote start features(if equipped) - also known as service mode.
- Timer start: Activates remote start every 3 or 1.5 hours for a 24 hour cycle.
- Turbo timer: Keeps the engine running for up to 4 minutes upon exiting the vehicle (remote start models only).
- Passive arming/locking: Automatically lock/arms 30 seconds after unlock
- 2nd car operation: Allows one remote to control two separate vehicles.
- Lock: Lock and arm the system by tapping the lock button
- Unlock: Unlock and disarm the system by tapping the unlock button.
- Trunk release: Pop the trunk by holding the trunk button for 2.5 seconds.
- Remote start: Remote start the vehicle by holding the start button for 2.5 seconds.
- Panic/Car find: Activate the siren and horn to locate the vehicle.
- Vehicle Temperature and Battery Voltage displayed on remote LCD
- Color LCD with CompuGlow backlight
- Run-time countdown
- Clock display
- Programmable remote start time
- Built in Turbo timer feature
- Uses standard AA battery
- Multi-Car operation