Wi-Ex zBoost zPocket Cell Phone Signal Booster - YX110
Designed for travel and single users, the zBoost zPocket cell phone signal booster extends a Cell Zone for single users in dorms, hotels, homes or offices. Just attach the base unit onto the window, plug it in, place your cell phone in the pocket and you have signal. The zPocket boosts the signal received at the window and rebroadcasts to the pocket which holds your cell phone. The zPocket operates on both the CELL and PCS bands and comes with everything you need – window unit, pocket, and power supply.
- Increases cell phone signal for your phone as it sits in the pocket (20ft. cord is provided from base unit to pocket)
- Great for using speakerphone, headsets, or Bluetooth devices
- Decreases dropped or missed calls
- Easy to use – just plug in and start talking
- Great for travel - small footprint and lightweight
- Dual-band works with all phones and US carriers except Nextel
- Extends phone battery life (uses less power when signal is stronger)
- Maintains network integrity using innovative patent-pending technology
- Frequency 1850 - 1990MHz (1900 MHz) 824 – 894 MHz (800 MHz)
- System Gain 26db (1900 MHz) 31db (800 MHz)
- Coverage Distance from zPocket is dependent upon headset or speaker range
- Network Support CDMA, GSM, TDMA, AMPS, GPRS, EDGE, 1xRTT, EVDO, HSDPA
- Wall Supply Unit 100-240VAC; 60Hz
- Power consumption 1W standby, 3W max signal
- Operating Conditions 5 degrees to 40 degrees C (40 to 105 degrees F)
- Width: 5"
- Height: 4"
- Depth: 1.3"
- Unit: 0.625 lbs
- Shipping: 1 lb