Yamaha YDS-12 iPhone/iPod Black Dock - YDS12BK
The YDS-12 provides the easiest way to connect and control your iPod from dock
enabled Yamaha products. Made for iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod
touch (1st, 2nd and 3rd generation), iPod classic, iPod with video, iPod with
color display, iPod mini, and iPod nano (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th generation).
Using the YDS-12BL, you can:
- Enjoy iPod audio, images and video as well as use the On-Screen Display
to operate the iPod (Images, video and On-Screen Display not available on
all products that use YDS-12. View the Specifications of each product for
- Operate the iPod via the receiver’s remote control
- Charge the iPod
- Watch movies and play images
- Easy connection using a single cable
- No need for an additional adapter
- Looks great and matches Yamaha AV Receiver finish
- Modes switch (A, B). Default is (A) mode for compatibility with the newer
Yamaha products such as the RX-Vx67 series, AVENTAGE series and YSP-2200 Digital
Sound Projector, while (B) mode is for compatibility with previous Yamaha
products that use the dock port [iPhone is not supported in mode (B)].
- iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone
- iPod touch (1st, 2nd and 3rd generation)
- iPod classic, iPod with video, iPod with color display, iPod mini
- iPod nano (1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th generation)
Compatible Yamaha Receivers:
- The YDS-12 has two modes - "A Mode" is "Works with iPhone"
certified and works with the receivers listed here: RX-A3010/3000, RX-A2010/2000,
RX-A1010/1000, RX-A810/800, RX-A710/700, RX-V871/867, RX-V671/667, RX-V571/567,
- The second mode on the YDS-12, "Mode B," works with older line
of the RX-V series. While in "Mode B," the YDS-12 works with: iPod
touch, iPod nano, iPod Click Wheel (including iPod classic), and iPod mini.
- YDS-12 will not work with current Yamaha Receivers.
- Unit: 3 lbs
- Shipping: 5 lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): 1 Year Parts And Labor