Denon 100th Anniversary On-Ear Headphones - AHA100
Anticipating the listener's every need and inspiring his and her soul with unrivaled sound quality, Denon makes headphones that deliver total enjoyment. Aesthetically packaged with the 100th anniversary logo badge imprinted, the headphones embody Denon's capacity for fusing artistry with performance quality in a product of singular brilliance.
Impeccable Engineering, Beautifully Housed.
A special addition to the Anniversary Collection is the AH-A100 Headphones. Strikingly housed in a piano mahogany finish, the AH-A100 includes a high-grade driver unit for superior sound quality, newly designed skin-soft ear pads and headband, a luxurious storage case and wiping cloth.
Signatures of Quality
The AH-A100 comes with a 5-year warranty and a signed certificate of authenticity from the chief production designer who hand crafted the product. Also included is a beautiful Denon "brand book" that explores the history of one of the leading names in the audio-visual field.
- The class largest 50mm (1.97") diaphragm with Acoustic Optimizer for dynamic, clear sound.
- Hand crafted real Mahogany wood housing enhance the natural tonal balance.
- Newly Ergonomic developed 3D draping soft skin Ear Pads shield the ambient noise, also sound leak.
- 3.5mm gold plated connector and Aluminum cover
- Y type OFC cabling for optimum performance
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer):
5 year parts and labor.
Features and specifications are subject to change without notice.