Denon 100th Anniversary AV Receiver - AVRA100
The A/V reciever is a special-edition Denon product designed for today's multi-dimesional
lifestyles. A blend of passion, artistry and technology, it is now available
as part of the limited-time Anniversary Product Collection, a testament to Denon's
capacity to embrace and extend modem technology platforms.
Digital Friendly for the Digital Age.
The AVR-A100 is a 9.2 Channel A/V surround receiver that not only offers DENON
LINK 4th, high-bit i/p conversion and scaling, but also features Advanced Connectivity,
Network Audio, Photo Streaming and an interface that enhances your level of
entertainment pleasure. The AVR-A100 Receiver also includes a special-edition
block condenser, a higher-grade speaker terminal with a gold plated in/out,
and cast iron footing to stabilize sound quality.
Signatures of Quality
The AVR-A100 gloss finish front includes Denon's special-edition 100th anniversary
logo badge, and comes with a 5-year warranty and a signed certificate of authenticity
from the chief production engineer who hand crafted the product. Also included
is a beautiful Denon "brand book" that explores the history of one of the leading
names in the audio-visual field.
High Audio and Video Quality
- 9 Channel Amplifier with Discrete Mono Amp Construction
The unit is equipped with a power amplifier section that reproduces high fidelity
sound in surround mode with equal quality and power for all channels, true
to the original sound. The power amplifier circuit incorporates a discrete-circuit
configuration that achieves highest quality surround sound reproduction.
- DENON LINK 4th - HDMI Clock Control
When you connect this unit to a Denon Blu-ray disc player that has DENON LINK
4th support, you can enjoy HD audio of the highest quality. The master clock
that operates the D/A converter of this unit is transmitted to the Blu-ray
disc player, enabling the integrated circuitry to be operated while sharing
the same clock in order to achieve digital audio transmission with negligible
jitter. Sound localization becomes clearer
- Direct play for iPod and iPhone via USB (x2 selectable)
You can also listen to music files from your iPod by simply connecting it
to the AVR-A100’s USB port with the USB cable that came with the iPod. To
start play, just press the iPod Play button on the AVR-A100 or its remote
control unit. Digital signals from the iPod are transmitted as is to the AVR-A100
where they pass through the compressed audio restorer and are processed by
advanced audio circuitry to produce a clean, high-quality sound.
- Audyssey MultEQ® XT 32
Audyssey MultEQ corrects both time and frequency response problems in the
listening area so that every listener can enjoy music and movie with the optimum
sounds. It performs a fully automated surround system setup. The unit is equipped
Audyssey MultEQ XT 32 that can correct much higher details, particularly in
the bass range of the speakers. The high resolution correction reproduces
much clearer surround sound.
- Enhanced network capability
- Internet Radio and network audio/photo streaming via Ethernet
- Pandora, Rhapsody, flickr and Napster online support
- FLAC HD, high-resolution lossless audio format
- Compatible with Windows® 7
- Web control
- Multi-Zone, CI features
- 11ch Pre-Amp Only Mode in combination with External Power Amplifier(s)
- Remote Maintenance
- Web Remote
Power amplifier section
- Rated output: *THD figures are power amp stage values.
- Front L/R: 140 W + 140 W (8 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, THD 0.05 %) 170
W + 170 W (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.7%)
- Center: 140 W (8 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, THD 0.05 %) 170 W (6 ohms,
1 kHz, THD 0.7%)
- Surround L/R: 140 W + 140 W (8 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, THD 0.05 %)
170 W + 170 W (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.7%)
- Surround Back L/R: 140 W + 140 W (8 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, THD 0.05
%) 170 W + 170 W (6 ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.7%)
- Front Height: 140 W + 140 W
- Front Wide: (8 ohms, 20 Hz - 20 kHz, THD 0.05 %) 170 W + 170 W (6
ohms, 1 kHz, THD 0.7%)
- Input sensitivity/impedance: 200 mV / 47 kÙ/kohms
- Frequency response: 10 Hz ~ 100 kHz — +1, –3 dB (DIRECT mode)
- S/N Ratio: 102 dB (IHF-A weighted, DIRECT mode)
- Tuning frequency range: 87.5 - 107.9 MHz
- Usable sensitivity: 1.5 ìV (14.8 dBf)
- Tuning frequency range: 520 - 1710 kHz
- Usable sensitivity: 18 ìV
- Power supply: AC 120 V, 60 Hz
- Power consumption: 780 W (Standby 0.1 W)
- HDMI x 7
- Component x 3
- S-Video x 2
- Composite (Video) x 5
- Analog Audio (Tuner included) x 9
- Digital Optical x 2
- Digital Coaxial x 2
- EXT. in x 1
- HDMI Monitor x 2
- Component Monitor x 1
- Composite Monitor x 1
- Composite (DVR/ Zone2) x 2
- Audio Preout (FL/ FR/ C/ SL/ SR/ SBL/ SBR/ 11 ch
- Audio Preout (SW) x 2
- Audio Preout (Zone2 L/R, Zone3 L/R) x 2
- Audio REC out x 1
- Phones x 1
- SP out x
- Digital Optical x 1
- USB port x 2
- Ethernet x 1
- Microphone Port x 1
- Dock Control Port x 1
- FM Tuner Antenna x 1
- AM Tuner Antenna x 1
- Sirius connector x 1
- Remote Control In/Out In 1 / Out 1
- RS-232C x 1
- DC12V 150mA MAX. trigger out x 2
- Manufacturers Warranty (authorized online retailer): 5 Years Parts
- Design and specifications are subject to change without notice.
- “Dolby”, “Pro Logic” and the double-D symbol are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories.
- DTS is a registered trademark and the DTS logos, Symbol, DTS-HD and DTS-HD
Master Audio are trademarks of DTS, Inc.
- HDMI, the HDMI logo and High-Definition Multimedia Interface are trademarks
or registered trademarks of HDMI Licensing LLC.
- Audyssey MultEQ® XT 32 is a registered trademark of Audyssey Laboratories.
Audyssey Dynamic EQ® is a registered trademark of Audyssey Laboratories. Audyssey
Dynamic Volume® is a registered trademark of Audyssey Laboratories.
- “Made for iPod,” and “Made for iPhone,” mean that an electronic accessory
has been designed to connect specifically to iPod, or iPhone, respectively,
and has been certified by the developer to meet Apple performance standards.
Apple is not responsible for the operation of this device or its compliance
with safety and regulatory standards. iPhone, iPod, iPod classic, iPod nano,
iPod shuffle, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the
U.S. and other countries.
- Microsoft, MSN, and Windows Vista are trademarks of the Microsoft group