Energy Star Rated - No
Maytag EcoConserve MBF2258XEB Black Bottom Mount Refrigerator, Model MBF2258XBK
The gorgeous Maytag MBF2258 stainless steel refrigerator is the perfect addition for your home's kitchen. With the bottom freezer, you can be sure you will keep your favorite foods organized and fresh. Inside the fridge, you have a wealth of space. The gallon door storage will hold onto your milk and additional large bottles. The spill catcher glass shelves offer you exceptional organization and safety.
All your favorite foods will stay fresh and at eye level with the Maytag MBF2258 and its perfect shelf height. The covered dairy center and deli drawer are the perfect locations for your milk and lunch meats. With the bottom freezer, you can be organized and keep all if your items separated with a convenient wire basket with the QuickSplit organizer. If you are energy conscious, enjoy the MBF2258 and its Energy Star Qualified benefits. This EcoConserve model will save you money while keeping your food fresh and crisp.
- EcoConserve™ Model
- ENERGY STAR® Qualified
- Fits in a 33" Opening
- Gallon Door Bins
- Electronic Temperature Controls
- Glide-Out Freezer Drawer with SmoothClose™ Drawer Track System
- Spill-Catcher™ Glass Shelves
- Factory-Installed Ice Maker
- Reversible Door Swing
- Upper and Lower Slide-Out Freezer Baskets
- Adjustable, Half-Width Deli Drawer
- Full-Width Refrigerator Door Shelf
- Covered Dairy Compartment
- Freezer Capacity: 6.3 Cu. Ft.
- Refrigerator Capacity: 15.6 Cu. Ft.
- Total Capacity: 21.9 Cu. Ft.
- Energy Star: Yes
- Number of Baskets: 1
- Basket 1 Description: Upper Basket
- Basket 2 Quantity: 1
- Basket 2 Description: Lower Basket
- Icemaker Type: Factory Installed icemaker
- Ice Bucket: Large
- Door Bin Description: 13" Standard
- Door Bin Quantity: 3
- Total Shelves: 5
- Shelf Description: Adjustable Spill-Catcher™
- Shelf Type: Spillproof
- Drawer 2: Deli Drawer
- Height: 69-15/16"
- Width: 32-5/8"
- Depth: 33-3/8"
- Manufacturer Warranty (authorized online retailer): One Year Parts and Labor