Shun Classic Carving Set - DMS200
These two perfect pieces of cutlery will make every carving job a pleasure.
When not in use, both store safely and securely in the handsome bamboo presentation
box until you're ready to reach for them again.
About Shun Classic Series
Shun Classic's tasteful and contemporary designs feature beautiful Damascus-clad
blades and D-shaped ebony PakkaWood® handles. Behind the knives' beauty
is function: razor-sharp blades offering the most extreme performance possible.
Shun's VG10 steel, known for its incredible edge retention, is clad with Damascus
stainless steel, then bead-blasted, revealing the woodgrain pattern of the steel
that allows the blade to slide easily through food. The result is knives that
are sharp, durable, and corrosion resistant, as well as beautiful to behold.
Shun Classic also offers the widest assortment of both traditional blade shapes
and cutting edge designs, so you can always find the right knife for the task.
- Kasumi Method of Knifemaking
- Extreme 16° convex-ground, double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Includes bamboo presentation gift box
- NSF Certified
- Steel: VG-10 cutting core, Pattern Damascus cladding of SUS410/SUS431
stainless; 16 layers each side
- Handle: "D" shaped ebony-black PakkaWood®
- 8-in. Carving knife
- Carving fork
- Bamboo storage/presentation box