Shun Ken Onion Carving Set - KOS0200
These two perfect pieces of cutlery will make every carving job a pleasure.
When not in use, both store safely and securely in the handsome bamboo presentation
box—until you’re ready to reach for them again.
About Shun Classic Ken Onion Series
Sharing the same premium materials as the Shun Classic line, Shun Ken Onion
is the line that likes to show off its curves. The ebony PakkaWood® handles
are curved to deliver ultimate control, fitting perfectly into the arc of the
palm. The blade belly is curved to provide versatility when working at a variety
of heights. The wide, gently rounded bolster guides the user to the correct
grip, reducing hand strain. The widened grip also allows for a looser pinch,
relieving tension for users with large quantities of prep work or those who
suffer from sore or fatigued hands. Once you try these show offs, you won't
want to put them down.
- Kasumi Method of Knifemaking
- Extreme 16° convex-ground, double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Includes bamboo stand, block, or tray
- Steel: VG-10 cutting core, Pattern Damascus cladding of SUS410/SUS431
stainless; 16 layers each side
- Handle: Ergonomic ebony PakkaWood®
- 8-in. Carving knife
- Curved carving fork
- Bamboo storage/presentation box