Life Fitness Advance Workout Console - ADV000X0303
Added workout variety and advanced programs to help you better reach your fitness goals
- 10 workout programs
- Polar® wireless heart rate chest strap
- HeartSync™ heart rate controlled workouts
- Goal workouts
- 2 user profiles
- 2 custom workouts
- Race mode
- Level Display – Shows the difficulty level or incline percentage (for treadmills).
- Time Display – During a workout the time display will show time remaining and countdown.
- Speed Display – Speed is displayed in miles per hour. Speed can be converted to kilometers per hour in the settings menu. See user settings section.
- Setup Steps Icon (1,2,3,4,5) – Number refers to the setup step you are currently programming (not seen in picture).
- Message Center – Gives directions during workout setup as well as during the workout.
- Distance Display – Distance is shown in miles. Distance can be converted to kilometers in the settings menu. See user settings section.
- Heart Rate Display – Calculates user's heart rate in beats per minute when wearing a chest strap or holding on to contact heart rate electrodes.
- Target Heart Rate Display – Calculates the user's maximum heart rate based on 220 minus the user's age. Then based on the selected program shows the target heart rate.
- Calorie/Watts Display – Shows the calculated average caloric burn based on a Life Fitness proprietary calorie equation. This display can be set to show Watts instead of Calories through the settings menu.
- Workout Profile Display – The height of the segments indicate the difficulty level during the current time interval.
- Settings Button – Enters the user into a menu screen where all of the console setting options can be adjusted.
- User Profiles Button – Allows the user to log into a personal user profile with all of their saved settings. See User Profiles Section.
- Pause/Resume Button – When pressed once during a workout, the workout is paused for 5 minutes. When pressed again the workout is resumed.
- Navigation Buttons – Provides simple forward, back, up, and down software navigation as well as level, time, and speed workout adjustments.
- Enter/Start Button – When pushed before entering programs Quick Start is engaged. When entering workout data before or during a workout it is used as a selection key.
- Reset Button – When entering workout data it will act as a delete button. Push three times to exit any workout.
- Race Mode Button – Press this button to enter a race with the computer during a manual, random, hill, ez incline or sports training workout. Press a second time to turn off.
- Goal Workout Button – Press this button to select one of three goal workouts at the Select Workout Screen.
- Number of Workouts 10
- User Profiles 2
- Interactive Heart Rate Programming Yes
- Heart Rate Telemetry Yes
- Contact Heart Rate Yes (except XI)
- Goal Workouts Yes - 3
- Race Mode Yes Levels 20
- Message Center Yes - 16 character
- Display Type Custom-etched LCD
- Manufacturers Warranty(authorized online retailer): 3 Years Parts and Labor